Here is a list of 13 things to do this week in Las Vegas for the week of Oct. 2-8:
1. The Las Vegas Bike Fest is taking place through Sunday in downtown Las Vegas. The annual event features a custom bike show, demo rides, bikini bike shines, poker walks and runs, multiple vendors, live entertainment, plenty of food and beverages, and more.
2. Main Street Moto and Las Vegas Dyno Tech are celebrating the grand opening of their Main Street location with a ribbon-cutting ceremony, open house, live entertainment, food, drinks and art on Oct. 2.
3. The 43rd annual Las Vegas Greek Food Festival is taking place Oct. 1-4 on the grounds of St. John The Baptist Greek Orthodox Church. The event features traditional Greek food, live entertainment, a kids' area, church tours, and the chance to win a new 2016 BMW 328i. Proceeds benefit the church.
4. The Great Garage & Antique Sale is taking place Oct. 3 at the Silverton hotel-casino. There will be more than 100 booths, food trucks and activities for children.
5. The Grapes & Hops Festival is taking place Oct. 3 at the Springs Preserve. Sample fine wines, a unique selection of beers and food from some of Las Vegas' finest restaurants. Portion of ticket sales benefits Par for The Cure.
6. The city of Las Vegas and German American Social Club is hosting an Oktoberfest celebration on Oct. 3 in the Centennial Plaza at the Historic Fifth Street School. There will be German music, dancing, activities for children, food, beer and more.
7. The 53rd annual Art in the Park is taking place Oct. 3-4 in Boulder City. Art in the Park is one of the largest outdoor juried art festivals in the southwest. There will be hundreds of fine art, fine craft and traditional craft artists. Proceeds benefit Boulder City Hospital Foundation.
8. The Rhino Linings 350 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Race rolls into the Las Vegas Motor Speedway this weekend. The race on Oct. 3 will feature the top NASCAR drivers.
9. The Route 91 Harvest Festival returns this weekend to MGM Resorts Village. Performers include Florida Georgia Line, Tim McGraw, Keith Urban, A Thousand Horses, Mark Chesnutt and many more.
10. Iconic songwriter Paul Rodgers returns to Las Vegas for one of only 12 concerts in the U.S. this year. He will perform many of the hits he wrote and recorded with Bad Company and his well-known rock anthems on Oct. 3 at the Downtown Las Vegas Events Center.
11. The City of Henderson is hosting the 2015 Ironman 70.3 Silverman on Oct. 4. The race includes a 1.2-mile swim in Lake Mead, a 56-mile bike ride and 13.1-mile run through Henderson's residential areas. Public invited to cheer on athletes at finish line at Henderson Pavilion beginning at 10:30 a.m.
12. Theresa Caputo, psychic medium and star of the hit TLS show "Long Island Medium," will appear Oct. 5 in the Orleans Arena. Caputo will give readings to audience members throughout the show and share personal stories.
13. See more than 55 burlesque performers, comedians, variety acts and musicians during the Las Vegas Burlesque Festival beginning Oct. 8. There will also be burlesque-related classes and activities showcases.
If you'd like to submit an event for 13 Things, send a press release to firstname.lastname@example.org.