The following is a list of 13 things to do this week in Las Vegas for the week of Oct. 12-18:
1. Las Vegas BikeFest is happening this weekend. The main event is taking place at Downtown Las Vegas Events Center. Check out dozens of bikes, enjoy headline entertainment, participate in a poker run, get a tattoo and more.
2. "Zombie Burlesque" at Planet Hollywood is offering two-for-one tickets for Las Vegas residents through Nov. 1. The show is perfect for adults looking for a little sexy fun featuring the dead. It's also funny and pays homage to famous horror movies of the 40s, 50s and 60s.
3. The popular Age of Chivalry Renaissance Festival is back at Sunset Park Oct. 12-14. Live music, reenactments, more than 100 artisans and craftsmen from throughout the U.S., food and beverages for sale, and more.
4. The 28th annual Farm Fall Harvest Festival this weekend will have benefit Barn Buddies Rescue. There will be pony ridges, a maze, concession stand, a large selection of pumpkins and squash, artisanal breads, jams/jellies and more.
5. UNLV is hosting an Art Walk on Oct. 12. The free walk will introduce guests to all seven areas of the Fine Arts at UNLV -- dance, film, theatre, architecture, music, art and entertainment engineering and design. Champagne and hors d'oeuvres.
6. Silver State Brewfest at Tuscany Pool on Oct. 13 will feature local breweries including Joseph James, Big Dogs, Banger, Lovelady, Able Baker, Hop Nuts, Occidental and more. There will also be great food. Hosted b PUB 365.
7. The 11th annual Lebanese Festival Oct. 12-14 will feature games, Lebanese cuisine, dancing, raffles, live music, a kids area, and more. It will take place at St. Sharbel Maronite Catholic Church.
8. Celebrate the reopening of Bob Baskin Park on Oct. 12 with a free showing of "Hotel Transylvania 3," free hot dogs and popcorn, a costume parade, a free jump house and more.
9. The Great Garage & Antique Sale is happening Oct. 13 at Silverton. Buy or sell antiques, jewelry, furniture, tools, electronics, books, clothing, sporting goods and more.
10. The annual Summerlin Festival of the Arts is happening Oct. 13-14 on The Lawn at Downtown Summerlin. There will be art by more than 100 fine artists, live entertainment by The Australian Bee Gees and Jeremy Cromwell, children's activities, food, a classic car show and more.
11. Sunday with Satan: A Brunch From Hell is happening Oct. 14 at Velveteen Rabbit. There will be music, sermons, entertainment and lots of tamales. Hosted by Sin City Satanic Revival. Special guests Blue ruin and lady Morganne.
12. Naked City Pizza inside PT's on Eastern Avenue turns into Lobster City on Oct. 17. There will be lobster tacos, lobster mac n cheese, lobster rolls and lobster pots. Must be 21 and over.
13. The final performances of "Measure For Measure" at Majestic Repertory Theatre kick off Oct. 18. Put on your boogie shoes as Majestic Rep sweeps you back to Lost Wages, circa 1977, where vice runs rampant and disco is king!
If you would like to submit an item for a future list, send an email with details to firstname.lastname@example.org.