The following is a list of 13 Things To Do This Week In Las Vegas.
1. The Mobile Drive-In Movie Series presented by Clark County Parks & Recreation and TruVision Cinema will feature a screening of “Black Panther” from 6 to 10 p.m. Nov. 6 at Pearson Community Center. Parking spots limited to every other space to maintain social distancing.
2. The new Circa hotel-casino is now open in downtown Las Vegas. It features the world’s largest sportsbook, a stunning pool area, Vegas Vickie and the longest bar you have have ever seen.
3. Gilcrease Nature Sanctuary is holding its Fall FUNraiser on Nov. 7. There will be games for this children to play and win prizes. There will also be a food truck selling empanadas and drinks. Entry times will be assigned to control number of people. $10 for adults, $7 for minors.
4. Yoga at Downtown Container Park is happening every Saturday and Sunday from 10:20 to 11:20 a.m. Led by instructor Rayce Rayos. Face mask required, space is limited due to social distancing. Reserve a space.
5. Ethel M Chocolates Holiday Cactus Garden will be open Nov. 7 through Jan. 3. Reservations are required for entry and there will be a temperature check. There will be a virtual lighting ceremony on Nov. 6.
6. Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House at the MGM Grand hotel-casino is celebrating its anniversary with a special menu highlighting some of the restaurant’s favorite dishes through Nov. 8.
7. The Las Vegas Farmers Market is happening 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Nov. 8 in Southern Highlands. Pick up produce for the week and browse a variety of local vendors. Walk-up market.
8. Enjoy mimosas while recreating an abstract owl painting from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Nov. 8 at Wine and Canvas Las Vegas. No previous painting experience required. Bottomless mimosas available for $10.
9. A holiday gift and craft fair is happening from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Nov. 8 at the Suncoast hotel-casino. The fair will feature local artists, crafters and small business owners. Social distancing encouraged.
10. Fergusons Downtown is celebrating the opening of a new shop, local creatives (Saturday), a community plant swap (Sunday), and a food and beverage grill takeover this weekend.
11. Nevada State Museum at Springs Preserve is now open to the public on Saturdays and Sundays through a timed ticket system. There’s a new exhibit about sloths and an exhibit about crafting, which was inspired by people who completed unfinished craft projects during the shutdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
12. Las Vegas Natural History Museum are inviting guests to watch the museum’s animal team feed the sharks and horseshoe crabs and learn about the amazing animals from 2:30 to 2:45 p.m. Nov. 7 and 10.
13. Chianti Restaurant is hosting the 40th reunion of the Las Vegas band Rock ’n’ Roll Heaven from 7 to 10 p.m. Nov. 12. The band was formed by Rob Garrett and Nick Guerrero in 19279. Reservations required.
If you would like to submit an item for 13 Things, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Videos and photos welcome.