Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino will commemorate its 25th anniversary with a special menu from Nov. 3 to Nov. 8, highlighting some of the restaurant’s most beloved dishes throughout the years.
- New Orleans clams casino with creole butter and apple cured bacon ($15)
- Fried Creole marinated calamari with smoked tomato sauce and New Orleans-style olive salad ($16)
- Seafood piri piri with jumbo shrimp, mussels, lobster and blue crab meat sauteed in a Portuguese piri piri, homemade chorizo and creste de gallo pasta ($42)
- Sweet barbequed king salmon with homemade andouille sausage potato hash, Emeril’s Worcestershire sauce and spicy fried onions ($42)
- Double cut pork chop with a tamarind glaze, green mole sauce and caramelized sweet potatoes ($42)
- JK’s chocolate Grand Marnier souffle ($12)
The anniversary celebrations will augment Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House’s current popular offerings, including the Strip’s best daily selection of fresh oysters with five to seven varieties daily, a rotating weekly chef’s menu with original inspirations from the kitchen, and the bespoke Kitchen Table experience featuring a market menu focusing on catches of the day.
For more information, click here.