The following is a list of 13 Things To Do This Week In Las Vegas.
1. If you are looking to adopt a pet, Nevada SPCA and LASIK of Nevada is holding a “Adopt Til You Drop" event on Nov. 27. All adoption fees will be waived. Adoptions will take place at PetSmart on Arroyo Crossing Parkway from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and the animal shelter on Dewey Drive by appointment only.
2. The Nevada SPCA is offering drive-thru pet food assistance from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m/ every Sunday at the shelter on Dewey Drive.
3. Tivoli Village is inviting families to enjoy free fall-themed arts and crafts during the Fresh52 Farmers’ and Artisan market every Friday in November. This activity will be available fro 3 to 8 p.m. near the south entrance off Alta Drive.
4. Rail Explorers, the year-round, all-ages, outdoor adventure attraction in Boulder City featuring pedal-powered bikes, is offering deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Guests who purchase one or more tours will receive a special Rail Explorers ornament.
5. LV Craft Shows is hosting a virtual craft show this weekend. It is happening 10 a.m. to noon and 1 to 3:15 p.m. Nov. 28 and 29. Every 15 minutes, different vendors will be showcasing their crafts and gifts. Many offer porch delivery locally.
6. Miracle on Spring Mountain is back this year at Sand Dollar Lounge. There is an extensive holiday-themed Miracle Bar menu, served in special mugs and glassware. There will be multiple themed nights, including an Ugly Sweater Party on Dec. 1, various pizza pop-ups and more. The Sand Dollar will observe the 25% capacity rule and social distancing requirements. Reservations are required.
7. Las Vegas Festival of Lights at Craig Ranch Regional Park is happening now through Jan. 9. It opens at 5:30 p.m. daily. Tickets are required. The festival features thousands of lights and displays, fair-style food and treats, rides and more.
8. Nov. 27 is Native America Heritage Day and a great way to celebrate is a visit to Spirit Mountain near Laughlin. The Mojave name for the mountain is Avi Kwa Ame and is part of a proposed Avi Kwa Ami National Monument, which includes 380,000 acres in Clark County. Learn more here.
9. Santa is arriving at Las Vegas South Premium Outlets on Nov. 27 and will be available for socially-distanced visits until Christmas Eve. The Santa Photo Experience will be open 1 to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 1 to 7 p.m. Sunday.
10. Nov. 28 is Small Business Saturday and the Downtown Container Park is hosting a socially distanced, family-friendly holiday-themed event highlighting its tenants, who will be offering various discounts. There will also be live art, music by a local DJ and a live video of Santa from his home in the North Pole.
11. If you haven’t picked up a bottle of Ellis Island’s beloved holiday nog, you better hurry. The nog makes a fantastic gift or delicious beverage to enjoy at home. It can be purchased at Ellis Island, Mount Charleston Lodge, any Village Pub or Silver Reef Brewery in St. George, Utah.
12. Town Square is hosting Snow in the Square now through Dec. 23 at 7 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 7 and 8 p.m. Friday through Sunday. Masks and social distancing required. Photos with Santa are also available. Reservations required.
13. The Artisan hotel on Sahara Avenue is hosting 1 Crazy Happy Hour at 7 p.m. Nov. 29 on its patio. Masks required and limited capacity. 50% off Tito’s and Jack Daniels. Patio is dog friendly.
If you would like to submit an item for 13 Things, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Videos and photos welcome.