Here is a list of 13 things to do in Las Vegas for the week of Nov. 24 through 29:
1. Human Nature will perform a collection of holiday classics during their critically-acclaimed show “Jukebox” at The Venetian beginning Nov. 24. 12 performances only.
2. The hit drag show, “Golden Girls LIVE,” opens Nov. 24 at The Space LV. The all-male cast brings to the life the bawdy antics of everyone’s favorite over-the-hill roomies.
3. The theme for this month’s Last Friday, Just Add Water Street in Henderson will be “shopping local.” There will also be a toy drive for Coats & Cookies and the Friday Night Food Challenge will be hosted by Season 12 “Hell’s Kitchen” winner Chef Scott Commings.
4. SHINE ON presents Pop Hits of The Cure Tribute Night and the return of guest DJ St. August on Nov. 24 at Velveteen Rabbit. Enjoy a night of Britpop, Manchester and a touch of Indie classics.
5. Paint with a Ranger at 10 a.m. Nov. 25 at Spring Mountain Ranch State Park. Participants will go for a walk with a park ranger, find a quite spot and paint a memory on paper. Supplies provided. Space is limited. Must be at least 7 years old. Call 702-875-4141 to reserve a spot.
6. The Downtown Container Park is celebrating Small Business Saturday on Nov. 25. There will be retail specials, balloon artists, a dance showcase, photos with Santa, a cash giveaway, and live music by The Whoopsies and Jupiter Year.
7. Las Vegas pipe band’s annual Celtic Thanksgiving concert on Nov. 25 at Clark County Library on East Flamingo Road will feature the best of Southern Nevada’s Scottish and Irish dancers, Celtic singers, bagpipers and Scottish drumming. The Celtic Thanksgiving After Party will take place at Hennessey’s Las Vegas.
8. Millennium Fandom Bar in Downtown Las Vegas is hosting a party to celebrate the release of “Justice League” on Nov. 25. Guests are invited to dress as their favorite character.
9. Ashley Red Live performs Nov. 25 at Masquerade Village in the Rio. Ashley Red is a high-energy, alternative rock band from Miami and Los Angeles. Free admission.
10. Halo-Yoga in the Salt Cave on Sundays at Salt Room LV offers guided meditation, restorative postures, breath work and massage techniques focused on self-care in a salt-infused chamber. Space is limited. RSVP required.
11. Head to Pizza Rock in Downtown Las Vegas for a special edition of Shot Bingo. Doors open at 8. $25 per person includes 10 games, 30 electronic cards. Live DJ spinning Top 40 and classic rock hits, drink and pizza specials, and prizes. h
12. Winter’s Village at Green Valley Ranch Resort will be hosting Movie Mondays during the holiday season. Get into the Holliday spirit by ice skating and watching a movie every Monday night Nov. 27 through Dec. 18.
13. The Fall Jazz Festival is happening Nov. 27 and 28 at UNLV School of Music. The two-day festival will feature performances by the UNLV Jazz Band, UNLV Latin Jazz Ensemble, UNLV Jazz Singers and more.
If you would like to submit an item for a future list, send a press release to email@example.com.