Here is a list of 13 things to do this week in Las Vegas for the week of Nov. 17-23:
1. The 5th annual Wild & Scenic Film Festival returns to the Flamingo Library on Nov. 17. 10 short films will focus on nature, conservation, and/or outdoor recreation. There will also be a raffle. Presented by Friends of Nevada Wilderness.
2. Downtown Summerlin's Rock Rink returns Nov. 17. Guests are invited to skate under the stars set to the backdrop of joyful holiday music and a 40-foot holiday tree overlooking the rink. Skate rentals start at $15. All ages welcome.
3. Harry Connick Jr. performs Nov. 17 and 18 in the Encore Theater at Wynn Las Vegas. The singer, actor and talk show host will perform some of his most popular songs and holiday favorites. He will also perform in the same theater on Dec. 1 and 2.
4. The Henderson Stroll 'n' Roll is happening Nov. 18. Residents can roll, hop or skip from Paseo Verde Park to Discovery Park and the Henderson Multigenerational Center for games, music, activities and fitness classes. The Color Me Kind 5K will kick off the day's festivities.
5. Picante in the Park Potluck on Nov. 18 at Huntridge Circle Park will feature 6 Mariachi and folkorico groups from the Clark County School District and a neighborhood potluck. Bring your favorite south of the border dish to share or simply come as you are.
6. The Ronnie Foster Trio performs Nov. 18 at Winchester Cultural Center. Foster is a master of the Hammond organ. He will be joined by guitarist Jake Langley and drummer Jess Gopen. They will perform a blend of jazz, funk, blues, soul and more.
7. The Las Vegas Monorail will host Sound Check 2, a silent rave for charity, on Nov. 18. There will be 2 stages with 2 DJs playing simultaneously. Just grab a set of headphones and get ready to party. Proceeds will benefit National Association of the Deaf.
8. The Las Cafeteras Band is performing Nov. 18 at the Historic Fifth Street School. The band is known for fusing traditional Afro-Mexican music with modern rhythms and rich storytelling to create a fresh urban folk sound. Lyrics are sung in English, Spanish and Spanglish.
9. The Downtown Container Park is hosting a wine tasting and canned good harvest on Nov. 18. Live music by the Shaun De Graff Band. Each canned food donation earns a raffle ticket to win prizes. Cash donations also accepted for Three Square food bank.
10. Lee's 15th Annual Wine Experience on Nov. 18 at Thomas & Mack Center will feature more than 1,000 wines from around the world. There will also be craft beer, spirits, and food by Burgerfest and Abuela's Tacos. A silent auction will benefit Lee's Helping Hand.
11. The EP release party for PureJoyPeople on Nov. 18 at Sand Dollar Lounge will also feature performances by Mitchell Shaffer, Kayy Nova, Jessica Manalo, The American Weather and Halsey Harkins.
12. Jeff Civillico performs Wednesday at Paris Las Vegas. His show, "Comedy in Action," is a mixture of physical comedy, stunts and world-class juggling and is suitable for the entire family!
13. Commonwealth is celebrating its 5th anniversary with a party on Nov. 22. The party will feature a DJ set by Giraffage on the roof and the Maxwell Fresh Band in main room.
If you would like to submit an event for a future 13 Things list, send an email to email@example.com.