Here is a list of 13 things to do this week in Las Vegas for the week of March 24 through 30:
1. Henderson Pavilion will be transformed into a magical kingdom where the young mermaid named Ariel longs to leave her ocean home to live in the world above. "The Little Mermaid" will be presented March 24 and 25 and March 31 and April 1.
2. Comedian Keith Reza from Orange County is performing through March 26 at The Laugh Factory inside the Tropicana hotel-casino. Reza was diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome at the age of 13. The disease inspired him to become a comedian.
3. The 32nd annual Stellar Gospel Music Awards will feature some of the greatest stars of gospel on March 24 and 25 at The Orleans. Appearances by Kirk Franklin, singer-actress Tamela Mann, "The Real" co-host Adrienne Bailon, legendary singer Shirley Caesar and more.
4. Panic! At The Disco is bringing the Death of a Bachelor Tour to Mandalay Bay on March 24. The rock band from Las Vegas got its start in 2004 and recorded its first demo when its band members were still in high school.
5. Head to The Smith Center for the Performing Arts for an evening of songs and stories with Vince Gill and Lyle Lovett on March 24. Vince Gill has sold more than 26 million albums and won 20 GRAMMY Awards. Lovett has been a mainstay since the '80s.
6. The Great Garage & Antique Sale is happening again at the Silverton hotel-casino on March 25. The giant sale will feature more than 100 sellers, food trucks and activities for kids.
7. Comedian Nick Swardson began performing at the age of 16. He was selected to perform at U.S. Comedy Arts Festival at the age of 20. His nicknames include Swardy, Swartican and Swartiastic. He performs March 25 at The Mirage.
8. "The Game of Thrones Live Concert Experience" is a visual and music experience that brings the Seven Kingdoms to life on a grand scale. The show features state-of-the-art technology, full orchestra, and choir. See it March 25 at the MGM Grand.
9. Jacob Young has performed on Broadway and as several characters on soap operas ("The Bold and the Beautiful" and "All My Children"). Music is his passion, and he released a self-titled CD in 2001. He performs March 26-27 at Tropicana Las Vegas.
10. The Robert Randolph and the Family Brand is an American funk and soul band led by pedal steel guitarist Robert Randolph. Rolling Stone magazine included Robert in their list of the 100 greatest guitarists of all times. They perform March 28 at Brooklyn Bowl.
11. "Magic Mike Live" opens March 30 at the Hard Rock hotel-casino. The stage show is based on the popular movies starring Channing Tatum. The show will features dance numbers from the movies and new material.
12. Respected country singer and writer Chris Stapleton performs March 30 at The Pearl inside The Palms. Stapleton was the first artist to win "Album of the Year," "Male Vocalist of the Year" and "New Artist of the Year" at the same awards.
13. The Plain White T's perform March 30 and 31 on Cleopatra's Barge inside Caesars Palace. The band from Chicago rose to fame with their song "Hey There Deliah." Other hits include "1,2,3,4" and "Rhythm of Love."
If you would like to submit information for 13 Things, send a press release to firstname.lastname@example.org.