Here is a list of 13 things to do this week in Las Vegas for the week of March 10 through 16:
1. The EXPO Reading Series continues March 10 at Writer's Block. EXPO is a monthly reading series of original fiction, poetry and creative nonfiction from Las Vegas writers. This month's series features Dayvid Figler, Kayla Miller, P Moss, Amanda Skenandore and Mercedes M. Yardley.
2. The Millennium Fandom Bar will be celebrating the 20th anniversary of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" on March 10. Attendees are invited to come in costume and enjoy the festivities.
3. Bands will play both inside and outside the Bunkhouse Saloon on March 10 as part of the NEON REVERB festival. Bands include The Soft White Sixties, Black Camaro, Bash and Pop, Mercy Music, Sadgirl, The Shacks, Death Valley Girls and Death Hymn Number 9.
4. Shen Yun brings the profound spirit of a lost civilization to life on stage with unrivaled artistic mastery on stage at The Smith Center for the Performing Arts March 10 through 12. The show is a spectacular visual and emotional experience.
5. The Yacht Rock Revue tribute band pays homage to the light rock of the '70s. Hear songs made famous by Hall & Oates, Michael McDonald, Steely Dan and More during their show on March 10 at the Silverton.
6. The Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band performs March 10-11 at The Orleans. Shepherd was born in Louisiana and is completely self-taught and doesn't read music. He began playing guitar at the age of 7 and has released several studio albums.
7. The Rock & Worship Roadshow is coming to the Henderson Pavilion on March 11. The show features Steven Curtis Chapman, Francesca Battistelli, Rend Collective, Passion, Family Force 5, Jordan Feliz, Derek Minor, Tony Wolf and more. The show is billed as an uplifting and entertainment concert for the whole family.
8. George Thorogood & The Destroyers have made 16 studio albums. Some of their biggest hits include "Who Do You Love," "I Drink Alone," "One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer" and "Get A Haircut." They perform March 11 at The Palms.
9. The British-American rock band Foreigner, which originally formed in New York City in 1976, will perform their biggest hits in a concert at Buffalo Bill's on March 11. Songs include "Feels Like the First Time," "Cold As Ice" and "Juke Box Hero."
10. Two legendary rock bands of the '80s -- Night Ranger and Survivor -- perform March 11 during the 14th Annual RaceJam Concert on March 11 at Fremont Street Experience. There will also be free entertainment and NASCAR merchandise available for purchase through March 13.
11. Four-time GRAMMY Award winner Bruno Mars performs March 11 and 12 at the new Park Theater at Monte Carlo. His hit songs include "Grenade," "Just the Way You Are," "Treasure," "Locked Out of Heaven" and "Uptown Funk."
12. The award-winning reggae group Tribal Seeds from San Diego is bringing their spiritually-driven sound to Brooklyn Bowl to March 12. Their Winter Roots tour includes stops in Dallas, Albuquerque, Tempe and Las Vegas.
13. The Irish-American Celtic punk band Flogging Molly from Los Angeles performs March 16 at The Cosmopolitan. The band was influenced by The Dubliners, The Pogues, Horslips, Johnny Cash and The Clash.
If you would like to submit an item for 13 Things, send a press release to email@example.com.