Here is a list of 13 things to do this week in Las Vegas for the week of June 23 through 29:
1. Sunset Cinema on the Green at the Silverton will feature the movie "Sing" on June 23. Each person will receive a pair of headphones with self-controlled volume that will allow them to hear the featured movie. Guests may also bring a picnic basket or purchase food at the event. Admission is free.
2. Legendary rapper Warren G performs during a special event June 23 at the Foundation Room inside Mandalay Bay. Warran G formed the group 213 in 1990 with Nate Dogg and Snoop Dogg. He also worked with MC Breed, 2Pac and Dr. Dre.
3. The Shins are a prominent force in the alternative and indie rock music world. Their fifth album "Heartworms" was released in March 2017. They perform June 23 in The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan.
4. Try on Civil War uniforms, learn to march and drill in formation and participate in a mock skirmish with other visitors during the Civil War Experience June 24 at Spring Mountain Ranch State Park. The fun begins at 10 a.m. Park admission is $9 per vehicle, $2 discount for Nevada residents.
5. Head to The Cannery for the 14th annual Blues, Brews & BBQ Festival on June 24. BBQ from Road Kill Grill, Ben's BBQ, Big Mess BBQ and Southern Nevada Smokehouse (SNS Diner). Music by the Dirty Dozen Brass Band, Tommy Castro Band, Billie McGee Band and Shari Puorto. $10 general admission. $20 for "unlimited beer sampler" wristband.
6. Put on your favorite super hero costume and head to the Amazing Comic Con June 23 through 25 at Las Vegas Convention Center. You'll have the chance to meet your favorite creators and celebrities, visit artist alley, play games in the video game arena, and check out all the cool merchandise in the exhibitor hall.
7. Queen and Adam Lambert have teamed up again for a 25-city tour and they are stopping in Las Vegas for a show June 24 at T-Mobile Arena. Queen hits include "Another One Bites the Dust" and "Bohemian Rhapsody."
8. Some of Las Vegas' best singers, dancers and performers will perform in Golden Rainbow's 31st annual Ribbon of Life benefit show on June 25 at Tropicana Las Vegas. This year's show is appropriately titled REIMAGINED and it will feature Billboard Top 40 hits reimagined for this one-day-only performance.
9. Mumford & Sons, a British band formed in 2007, was nominated for GRAMMY awards in 2010 for Best New Artist and Best Rock Song ("Little Lion Man"). They perform June 24 in The Joint at the Hard Rock Hotel.
10. Join your fellow Harry Potter fans for PotterCon, the best day-drinking and mingling event for witches, wizards, squibs and magical creatures alike, on June 25 in the House of Blues at Mandalay Bay. Don't forget to wear a costume and strut your stuff in Madam Malkin's Costume Contest.
11. Sugar Ray performs June 25 as part of the Night Jams concert series at the Flamingo GO Pool. Sugar Ray gained fame in 1997 with their release of the song "Fly." Other hits include "Every Morning," "Someday" and "When It's Over."
12. Deanna Martin will host a celebrity roast of Dennis Bono at 6 p.m. June 25 at the South Point. During Bono's roast, guests can expect to hear hilarious stories from the Las Vegas entertainment legend's illustrious career and good-natured jokes from Martin and the rest of the night's celebrity roasters, including Robert Davi, Clint Holmes, Lorraine Hunt-Bono, Robin Leach, Rich Little, Tony LoBianco and Frankie Scinta.
13. Playlists returns June 27 to Tuscany Suites. Hosted by Philip Drennen. Local performers sing the best of Justin Timberlake. Performances begin at 9:30 p.m. in the Copa Room.
If you would like to submit an item for an upcoming 13 Things list, send an email with details to firstname.lastname@example.org.