A list of 13 things to do this week in Las Vegas for the week of June 17 through 23:
1. The Dead Man's Party at the Hard Hat Lounge will feature zombie dogs, jello shots and live music by Mizz Absurd.
2. It's time for another Vintage Bike Night at the Arts Factory. And the event will be celebrating its 5th anniversary. There will be bikes (of course), art and music.
3. He's been called the King of the Mundane and Duke of Deadpan. Steven Wright performs June 17 and 18 in the showroom at The Orleans.
4. Christopher Titus has completed 5 comedy specials and is currently touring with his new one-man show titled "Angry Pursuit of Happiness." He performs June 17-19 at the South Point.
5. Kansas, who mixed British progressive rock with an American heartland sound, was one of the most popular bands in the late 70s. They perform June 17 at SLS Las Vegas.
6. The Vegas Roots Community Center is parking their veggie truck at Huntridge Plaza on June 18. Don't miss this unique chance to buy locally grown, organic produce.
7. Chicago Brewing Company celebrates its 16th anniversary with Greek food, Greek costume contests, corn hole and beer pong and live music on June 18.
8. Show your support for our local vets and enjoy music by the Tony Marques Band and The Garage Boys during a benefit on June 18 at Cashman Center.
9. Phillip Phillips formed his 1st band when he was a teen and won the 11th season of "American Idol." He and Matt Nathanson perform June 18 at Mandalay Bay Beach.
10. "Cabaret" is the story of the seedy Kit Kat Klub and a 19-year-old English cabaret performer. It is set in 1931 Belin. The musical continues through June 19 at The Smith Center for the Performing Arts.
11. The Big Dog will battle The Architect during WWE's Money In The Bank show on June 19 at the T-Mobile Arena. John Cena will also step in the ring with AJ Styles.
13. Steely Dan defies all rock and roll conventions with its sophisticated, distinctive sound. They perform with special guest Steve Winwood inside The Colosseum at Caesars Palace on June 19.
If you would like to submit an item for 13 Things, send a press release to firstname.lastname@example.org.