Here is a list of 13 things to do this week in the Las Vegas valley for the week of June 16 through 22:
1. The annual Elvis Rocks Mesquite event is taking place through Sunday in Mesquite. Elvis tribute artists from across the country will compete in 3 exciting preliminary rounds, including best of the 50s, 60s and 70s. Top contestants in each round will move into the finals on June 17.
2. DjangoVegas returns to Downtown Las Vegas June 18. The 6th annual festival will feature The Django Festival All-Stars and Django Reinhardt, The John Jorgenson Ensemble and The Hot Club of Las Vegas. The festival will take place at the Historic Fifth Street School.
3. Diane Schuur , one of contemporary jazz's leading vocalists, performs June 16 and 17 at The Smith Center for the Performing Arts. Diane is gifted with perfect pitch and is known for her pure resonant voice.
4. Justin Moore , who was named the new country artist of the year in 2014, performs in the Sandbar at the Red Rock hotel-casino on June 16. Moore has had two No. albums and five No. 1 hit songs.
5. Ziggy Marley , an eight-time Grammy winner, performs June 17 on Mandalay Beach at Mandalay Bay. Marley is the son of Bob Marley and began performing when he was 10 years old. He has released 15 albums.
6. Spyro Gyra has performed in more than 5,000 shows over their 40 years together. You can see them for free at the Clark County Government Amphitheater on June 17 for free as part of the Jazz in the Park series.
7. Def Leppard , an English rock band formed in 1977, has sold more than 100 million records worldwide. They perform June 17 in the MGM Grand Garden Arena with Poison, comprised of Brett Michaels, CC DeVille, Bobby Dall and Rikki Rocket. Tesla will also perform.
8. Candy Dulfer's 1990 solo debut album titled "Saxuality" sold more than a million copies worldwide. She was 19 at the time. In addition to solo work, she's performed with Prince, Van Morrison, Lionel Richie, Beyonce, and many others. She performs June 17 at SLS Las Vegas.
9. The Art of Rap at Downtown Las Vegas Events Center on June 17 will feature performances by hip-hop legends such as Mobb Deep, Big Daddy Kane, KRS-One, Ghostface Killa and Ice-T.
10. The classic rock band Boston is bringing its Hyper Space Tour to the Park Theater at Monte Carlo on June 17. Boston first rose to fame in the '70s and hit songs include "More Than A Feeling," "Smokin'" and "Peace of Mind."
11. One of the world's biggest ABBA tribute bands, Arrival From Sweden , is performing June 18 at the Suncoast hotel-casino. The band has sold more than 400 million records and their music was used in the movie "Mama Mia."
12. The alternative rock band Sister Hazel has been together for 20 years. Their newest album, "Lighter in the Dark," was recorded in Nashville. They perform June 18 at Brooklyn Bowl.
13. Country music superstars Reba, Brooks & Dunn are back June 21 for more performances inside The Colosseum at Caesars Palace. Hits by Brooks & Dunn include "My Maria" and "Ain't Nothing 'Bout You." Hits by Reba McEntire include "Love Needs a Holiday" and "Fancy."
If you would like to submit an item for a future 13 Things To Do This Week, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.