Here is a list of 13 things to do this week in Las Vegas for the week of July 7 through 13:
1. Local music fans will want to check out performances by We Are Pancakes, Black Rhino Band and Gregory Michael Davis on July 7 at the Bunkhouse Saloon.
2. If you like to dance, Bailongo A La Mexicana featuring LA Destructora LV is taking place in The Railhead at Boulder Station on July 7.
3. The 2017 NBA Summer League returns to the Thomas & Mack Center and the COX Pavilion July 7 through 17. Don't miss this chance to see your favorite basketball players on the court. A record 24 teams are competing in this year's event, including 14 teams that qualified for the 2017 NBA playoffs.
4. It's time to celebrate First Friday once again in Downtown Las Vegas. The monthly celebration features various artists, musicians, food trucks, vendors and more. This month's featured artists are Lickwid, a local artist who specializes in mural work and tattoos; Randy L. Barton from Santa Fe; and Fawn Douglas, a local artist who pulls her cultural heritage (Las Vegas Paiute) into her paintings.
5. Kids can explore the continent of Australia July 8 through 14 at DISCOVERY Children's Museum. Learn about the country's fascinating animals and unique landscapes. Make crafts to take home and more.
6. Rise Against and the Deftones are teaming up to blow the roof off the Downtown Las Vegas Event Center on July 8. Rise Against is known for their songs "Give It All" and "Prayer of the Refugee." Hits by the Deftones include "Change (In the House of the Flies)" and "7 Words."
7. Lena Prima began her career by touring with her father Louis Prima and his wife, Gia Malone. Lena has 5 albums to her credit and is a published author and jewelry designer. She performs July 8 at the Suncoast.
8. Blondie and Garbage are bringing The Rage and Rapture Tour to The Pearl at The Palms on July 8. Debbie Harry is the lead singer for Blondie and Garbage members include Shirley Manson, Duke Erikson, Steve Marker and Butch Vig.
9. The Hookah Expo Worldwide is coming to the Cashman Center for 2 days. The expo will feature dozens of booths selling a variety of merchandise, the Hookah Cup competition, discussion groups, a related pre-party and a pool party, and more. This is the first hookah expo in the U.S.
10. Dita Von Teese is bringing "The Art of Teese" burlesque review to the House of Blues at Mandalay Bay on July 10. She'll be joined on stage by some of the best burlesque dancers from around the world.
11. "Alice: A Steampunk Rock Opera Fantasy" will take the stage July 10 through Dec. 11 in the Rocks Lounge at Red Rock Resort. The show features original arrangements of favorite pop/rock songs, thrilling dancers, and a hot nine-piece band.
12. Super Summer Theatre's next production "In The Heights" opens July 12 at Spring Mountain Ranch State Park. "In The Heights" is the story of a community in New York's Washington Heights and three generations of music -- salsa, soul and hip hop.
13. Dean Z, who was crowned the Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist in 2013, performs July 13 at Sam's Town. He'll be joined by Backed by Change, a Heart tribute band, and some of his friends.
If you would like to submit an item for a future 13 Things list, send a press release with photos to email@example.com.