Here is a list of 13 things to do in Las Vegas for the week of July 28 through Aug. 3.
1. You may have seen him on "America's Got Talent" or the History Channel's "Pawn Stars." Murray The Magician performs in the Sin City Theater at Planet Hollywood. The show is at 4 p.m. daily, except Wednesday and Fridays, and is family friendly.
2. Marvel Universe Live! presents "Age of Heroes" through July 30 at the Thomas & Mack Center. Spider-Man, the Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy join forces with Doctor Strange, master of the mystic arts, in a race against time to recover the Wand of Watoomb before it falls into Loki’s hands.
3. UnnaturalLandscapes is an exhibition at the Winchester Cultural Center by third-generation Las Vegan Ginger Bruner that explores her fascination with light, space, neon, and gold leaf. There will be an opening reception from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. July 28.
4. Head to the Golden Nugget every Friday and Saturday night for their Coco Nugget poolside party starting at 8 p.m. Live entertainment and drink specials.
5. The Las Vegas Vaudeville Variety Show, hosted by Oddity, is happening July 28 at Bunkhouse Saloon. Live performances by Hypno Tribe, Kyle Blessing, Robyn Hearts & Jack O Hearts, Charlie Starling, Tree, and Victor Hernandez. Plus, live art, vendors, tarot card readings and more.
6. The Vegas Roulette Local Showcase at the House of Blues inside Mandalay Bay on July 29 will feature performances by Incarnate, Honor Amongst Thieves, Smashing Alice and others. The show is open to anyone 18 and over with ID.
7. Evel Pie presents Little Petie & The Mean Old Men, Bipolar and Bikini Atol on July 29. Enjoy $5 pizza and beer while listening to live music.
8. Matchbox Twenty and Counting Crows are performing July 29 at Mandalay Bay. Hits by Matchbox Twenty include "Push" and "3AM." Hits by Counting Crows include "Accidentally in Love" and "Mr. Jones."
9. Help raise money for The Center and have fun at the same time at PRIDE Disco Bingo at 1 p.m. July 29 at Alexis Park. There will be amazing prizes, including a big screen TV donated by COX Communications. All ages are welcome.
10. What is better than the movie "Beetlejuice"? The movie with a live shadowcast. There will be two showings -- 7 and 10 p.m. -- on July 29 at The Sci Fi Center on Arville Street.
11. If you are interested in checking out some new talent, head to the Dive Bar on July 30. Giant Hamburger presents performances by Dirty Panty Tourniquet, Duct Tape Shoes, Societies Infection (1st show ever), H.M.D. (1st show) and Wendigo (also first show). Only $5 admission.
12. Movies on the Green happens every Thursday night at Town Square Las Vegas. Next up is "Moana" on Aug. 3. The movie is about an adventurous teenager who sets out on a daring mission to save her people with the help of a once-mighty demigod named Maui.
13. The High Roller offers a one-of-a-kind sky-high chocolate tasting experience every Thursday starting at 5 p.m. The 30-minute adventure includes a chocolatier ambassador showcasing 5 different chocolates from Ethel M Chocolates.
If you would like to submit an item for 13 Things, send an email to email@example.com.