Check out this list of 13 things to do in Las Vegas for the week of July 14-20:
1. The newest all-male revue, Men of the Strip, opens July 14 at Hard Rock Live on the Las Vegas Strip. The show will be hosted by Jeff Timmons, who got his big break with the boy band 98 Degrees.
2. Outlaw country and southern rock singer Shooter Jennings performs July 14 at the Hard Rock Hotel. His single "4th of July" was his debut on his "Put the "O" Back in Country" in 2005.
3. Conkarah's unique covers of hit songs have gone viral and his YouTube channel has more than 70 million views. Top songs include "Hello," "Island Girl" and "Remember the Days." He performs July 14 at Red Rock Resort.
4. The Elvis Tribute Artist Contest is happening July 14-16 at Sam's Town. Some of the world's top tribute artists will compete. Special shows on Friday and Saturday nights.
5. The king of slow jams, Keith Sweat, is back in Las Vegas for performances through July 22 at Flamingo Las Vegas. Sweat made it big in 1987 after being discovered at a nightclub in New York City.
6. Comedian Christopher Titus' new show is titled "Angry Pursuit of Happiness." His shows are described as part rant, part confession and part therapy session. He performs July 14016 at the South Point.
7. Xavier Mortimer's Magical Dream takes the audience on an adventure through more than 14 acts. The funny and daring show is presented daily except Wednesdays in the Sin City Theater at Planet Hollywood.
8. There will be plenty of chances to catch the Las Vegas 51s baseball team in action between July 14 through 20. They hit the field against Albuquerque Isotopes through Sunday. Games against Fresno Grizzlies start on July 17.
9. Singer Lee Ann Womack is bringing her country charm to Tropicana Las Vegas for a show on July 14. Womack released her first album in 1997. She has also appeared on the big screen and on the TV series "The District."
10. Dashboard Confessionals is recognized as one of the biggest alternative bands in the 2000's. They perform with The All American Rejects on July 15 at The Palms.
11. The Goo Goo Dolls are bringing their summer tour with Phillip Phillips to the Downtown Las Vegas Events Center on July 15. The bands have teamed up to give every hopeless romantic a concert worth getting sappy over.
12. Fans of Sublime will enjoy the tribute by 40 oz. To Freedom on July 15 at Brooklyn Bowl. The group won the 2010 San Diego Musci Award for Best Tribute Band and has toured extensively in the United States and Canada.
13. Everclear has been together for 20 years and they are celebrating the anniversary of their smash hit "So Much For The Afterglow." They perform July 15 at the Flamingo GO Pool.
If you would like to submit an item for 13 Things, send a press release to email@example.com.