Here is a list of 13 things to do this week in the Las Vegas area for July 1 through 7:
1. Magician Criss Angel has rolled out an all-new genre-smashing magic spectacular at the Luxor hotel-casino. "Mindfreak Live!" is based on his successful television show "Mindfreak" and features all-new illusions, 3D worlds and breathtaking visuals. Show is presented Wednesdays through Sundays.
2. Femme Friday at Metroplex Arts on Main Street will feature art, music, fashion, food and drinks on July 1. It is the first-ever all-female artist showcase in Downtown Las Vegas featuring painters, photographers, musicians, and fashion designers. Live performance by the acoustic goddess Sonia and tunes courtesy of DJ Skye.
3. "American Trilogy" is a tribute to 3 of the greatest singers in popular music history. The show stars Gary Anthony (Frank Sinatra), Justin Shandler (Elvis Presley) and Rob Garrett (Neil Diamond). Catch the show July 1 through 3 at the South Point.
4. The Clark County Wetlands Park is hosting its first summer open house from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. July 2. There will be interpretive and interactive exhibits, a nature-themed story time, crafts, and demonstrations by various organizations.
5. Comedian Whitney Cummings is back for the Lipshtick Comedy Series at The Venetian on July 2. Cummings is known for her work on "Whitney" and "2 Broke Girls." She has also performed with Denis Leary and and roles on MTV's "Punk'd" and HBO's "Down and Dirty."
6. Put on your dancing shoes and head to Fremont Street for another free concert on July 2 with Cherry Poppin' Daddies. The 8-piece band rose to fame during the swing revival in the late 1990s. Their latest album titled "Boop-A-Doo" was released last year.
7. Rick's Rollin Smoke BBQ & Tavern at the Pawn Plaza on Las Vegas Boulevard South is hosting Band, Beers & BBQ on July 2. Bands include the Lawn Mower Death Riders, Bogtrotters Union, and City & State. 20 percent off BBQ with local ID.
8. Black Geisha Studios on Eastern Avenue is hosting a 702 Block Party on July 2. There will be food, art, vendors, performances, a watermelon eating contest, raffles, games and more.
9. The legendary Bryan Adams is bringing his Get Up! Tour to The Cosmopolitan on July 2 and 3. Adams has sold more than 65 million albums over the last 3 decades and toured 6 continents. He'll be performing inside The Chelsea.
10. The Bunkhouse Saloon is hosting Super Fly -- a celebration of 70s disco with DJs Allen, Harry A and Doug Wilcox on July 3. Costume contest with $25 bar tab for best 70s look both male and female.
11. The Children's Summer Concert Series will feature Josh & the Jamtones on July 6 and 7 at the Historic Fifth Street School. Josh & the Jamtones are guaranteed to get any crowd moving, laughing out loud and singing along, regardless of age.
12. Super Summer Theatre's "Memphis" opens July 6 at Spring Mountain Ranch State Park. "Memphis" is the story of a good ole' boy and DJ named Huey Calhoun and an up-and-coming black singer named Felicia Farrell that he meets on Beale Street. The story is set in the 1950s.
13. Bad Owl Coffee on Eastern Avenue is hosting a Harry Potter Night on July 7. There will be Harry Potter-themed drinks, an improv performance, a costume contest, games, giveaways and more.
If you would like to submit an item for 13 Things, send a press release to email@example.com.