Here is a list of 13 things to do this week in Las Vegas for the week of Feb. 25 through March 2:
1. Cardio Spider presents "I Hear You! I'm Just Not Listening," a comedy sketch/improv show, on Feb. 24 at Vegas Theatre Hub. The show will take an irreverent look at life, love and procedural crime dramas.
2. Blink 182 tribute band -- Dude Ranch and the Girl at the Rock Show -- will perform songs from the "Mark Tom and Travis Show" era of Blink 182 on Feb. 24 at Brooklyn Bowl.
3. Jefferson Starship, a break off band from Jefferson Airplane, will take fans on a funky ride down memory lane during their performance Feb. 24 at the Golden Nugget.
4. If you are unable to see the real Santana at the Hard Rock, you can enjoy the next best thing -- Viva Santana -- on Feb. 24 and 25 at Cannery hotel-casino.
5. If you like Fleetwood Mac, then you will love the tribute band Mirage. Their show "Visions of Fleetwood Mac" features all of the greatest hits. They perform Feb. 25 at Red Rock Casino and Resort.
6. Head to the Bunkhouse Saloon on Feb. 25 for a celebration of Pink Floyd and all Pisces with the tribute band Brick. They will be joined by DJ Ladyfingers, Wip and The Juju Man.
7. The 16th annual Taste and Sounds of Soul Food and Music Festival is happening Feb. 25 and 26 on Fremont Street. Enjoy plenty of soul food, barbeque and Creole cuisine, live entertainment, and multiple vendors.
8. Blues singer and songwriter Walter Trout is back on the road after a serious health issue in 2013. His latest release is "Alive in Amsterdam," which he recorded during his comeback tour. He performs Feb. 25 at Silverton.
9. Broadway performer Michael Cavanaugh will sing songs by Billy Joel and others this weekend at the South Point. Performances are Feb. 25 and 26.
10. Heart & Soul: A Celebration of Gospel and Black History is taking place Feb. 25 at Henderson Events Plaza. The event will feature gospel performances, cultural dance performances, dance concessions and merchandise.
11. Bon Jovi brings the This House Is Not For Sale Tour to T-Mobile Arena on Feb. 25. Bon Jovi is one of the most successful rock bands in the world. They have sold more than 120 million albums worldwide.
12. Dru Young performs the music of Sam Cooke and Sammy Davis Jr. in the Cabaret Jazz Theater at The Smith Center for the Performing Arts on Feb. 26. Songs include "You Send Me", "Cupid", "Twisting the Night Away", "Birth of the Blues", "I Gotta be Me" and "The Candy Man."
13. Adult Beverage from Albuquerque, New Mexico, will bring a wave of washy post-punk to the Huntridge Tavern on Feb. 27. Dark Black and Indigo Kidd will be there to keep the jams flowing.
If you would like to submit an item for a future 13 Things list, send a press release to email@example.com.