Here is a list of 13 things to do this week in Las Vegas for the week of Feb. 25 through March 2:
1. Cardio Spider presents "I Hear You! I'm Just Not Listening," a comedy sketch/improv show, on Feb. 24 at Vegas Theatre Hub. The show will take an irreverent look at life, love and procedural crime dramas.
8. Blues singer and songwriter Walter Trout is back on the road after a serious health issue in 2013. His latest release is "Alive in Amsterdam," which he recorded during his comeback tour. He performs Feb. 25 at Silverton.
9. Broadway performer Michael Cavanaugh will sing songs by Billy Joel and others this weekend at the South Point. Performances are Feb. 25 and 26.
11. Bon Jovi brings the This House Is Not For Sale Tour to T-Mobile Arena on Feb. 25. Bon Jovi is one of the most successful rock bands in the world. They have sold more than 120 million albums worldwide.
12. Dru Young performs the music of Sam Cooke and Sammy Davis Jr. in the Cabaret Jazz Theater at The Smith Center for the Performing Arts on Feb. 26. Songs include "You Send Me", "Cupid", "Twisting the Night Away", "Birth of the Blues", "I Gotta be Me" and "The Candy Man."
13. Adult Beverage from Albuquerque, New Mexico, will bring a wave of washy post-punk to the Huntridge Tavern on Feb. 27. Dark Black and Indigo Kidd will be there to keep the jams flowing.
If you would like to submit an item for a future 13 Things list, send a press release to firstname.lastname@example.org.