Here is this week's list of 13 things to do in Las Vegas for the week of Feb. 23 through March 1:
1. The 17th annual Taste and Sounds of Soul at Fremont Street Experience will feature soul food, Creole cuisine, Mexican food, seafood, smoked meats, corn dogs, grilled cheese sandwiches, merchandise vendors, music and more.
2. Thomson-Keefe will take listeners for a ride on their acoustic time machine on Feb. 23 at McMullan's Irish Pub. Enjoy hits from all decades beginning with the '60s.
3. The alternative/roots band Tonic performs Feb. 23 at Golden Nugget. Tonic's songs have been featured on soundtracks for "Scream 2" and "The X Files."
4. The Las Vegas ToyCon is happening Feb. 23-25 at Circus Circus. The event will feature an enormous collection of toys, games and nerdilicious celebrities. Join Tom Kenny, voice of Spongebob, at the SpongeBob Breakfast on Feb. 25. After party at The Nerd on Feb. 24.
5. "Black Magic Live" at the Embassy Night Club features an all-black male ensemble of the biggest and best exotic male dancers from around the U.S. Cast members can also be seen in "Vivica's Black Magic" on Lifetime. Performances at 9 p.m. daily through Sunday.
6. Head to Tivoli Village for the Farmers & Makers Market from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Feb. 24. Purchase fresh fruits and vegetables straight from the farm, unique crafts, jewelry, live music and more.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE FARMERS MARKETS IN LAS VEGAS
7. The Civil War Experience is happening again at Spring Mountain Ranch State Park on Feb. 24. Try on Civil War uniforms, learn to march and drill in formation and participate i a mock skirmish with other visitors.
8. Atomic Liquors is hosting the Atomic City Brews' Beer Zombies Festival from 1 to 5 p.m. Feb. 24. There will be dozens of amazing craft beers, a VIP area (early admission) and more. Ticket prices also include next-day bottle share.
9. Listen to Las Vegas valley residents share their "The One That Got Away" stories at a storyslam on Feb. 24 at Charleston Heights Arts Center. Some material may be unsuitable for children under the age of 13.
10. The Millennium Fandom Bar's annual Steampunk Ball is happening Feb. 24. Dress to impress. Cosplay contest at 11:30 p.m.
11. Head to the Red Rock hotel-casino for a musical showdown on Feb. 24 between two tribute bands -- Abbey Road (Beatles) and Satisfaction (Rolling Stones). Both bands look and sound just like the real thing!
12. Join the cast of the feature film "Unwritten" for the world premiere at AMC Town Square on Feb. 25. The movie is about a washed-up writer who lives above a bookstore who becomes convinced a customer is the villain from a story he wrote as a kid. Proceeds will be used to buy books from Amber Unicorn Books to be donated to Spread the Word Nevada.
13. A Day to Remember performs with special guests Papa Roach, Falling Reverse and The Devil Wears Prada on Feb. 28 in The Joint at the Hard Rock.
If you would like to submit an item for a future list, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include photos and video.