LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — List of 13 things to do this week in Las Vegas for the week of Feb. 22 through 28:
1. Celebrate National Margarita Day in Las Vegas at several locations including Beaumont’s Southern Kitchen at Texas Station and the Minus5 Experience (two locations).
2. Sin City Opera is performing an updated, interactive version of the Puccini favorite “Gianni Schicchi” from Feb. 22 to March 3 at Art Square.
3. The Golden Tiki is celebrating the birthday of the founding father of tiki, Don The Beachcomber, on Feb. 22. Visiting bartenders, a roast pig by Sheridan Su, and a presentation of Donn Beach’s shrunken head.
4. The legendary band Duran Duran performs Feb. 22 inside The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan. Duran Duran has sold more than 100M records and has had 18 American hit singles.
5. The acclaimed guitarist Esteban performs Feb. 22 at The Smith Center for the Performing Arts. Esteban plays classical, flamenco, originals and rock ’n’ roll on acoustic guitar.
6. The Santa Fe hotel-casino is hosting an Xtreme Bingo Onesie Party on Feb. 22. Wear your best onesie and receive free T-shirts, bingo packs and more.
7. The 4th annual Steampunk Ball is happening Feb. 23 at Millennium Fandom Bar. Wear your best steampunk garb for the cosplay contest. Live music.
8. The 18th annual Taste and Sounds of Soul celebration of soul food and music is taking place this weekend at Boulevard Mall. More than 40 food and merchandise vendors and live entertainment.
9. Free Safari Days are happening Feb. 23 and 24 at Springs Preserve thanks to Barrick Gold. Enjoy exotic bird specialist Clint Carvaho, climb aboard an off-road explorer vehicle, take a simulated balloon ride and enjoy other safari-themed activities.
10. The 3rd annual Beer Zombies Craft Beer Festival is back this weekend in Las Vegas. It’s taking place Feb. 23 at SkinnyFATS on Dean Martin Drive.
11. The Totally Outrageous Brunch kicks off this weekend at SLS Las Vegas. Brunch stars international glamour-puss Ester Goldeberg along with her cast of talented and unpredictable friends who will shock, mock and rock your socks off.
12. Two Vegas Golden Knights players — Pierre-Edouard Bellemare and Cody Eakin — will be signing autographs Feb. 24 at Topgolf.
13. Head to Velveteen Rabbit for Taco Tuesday on Feb. 26. $8 cocktails featuring Partida Blanco tequila and amazing tacos by The Prickly Pear Trading Company.
if you would like to submit an event for 13 Things, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.