Here is a list of 13 things to do this week in the Las Vegas valley for Feb. 10-16:
1. Illusionist Rick Thomas is back for performances at South Point hotel and casino from Feb. 10 to 12. Thomas has headlined shows on the Las Vegas Strip and performed all over the world.
2. Adam Ant is one of the most well-known faces of the '80s. Hits include "Goody Two Shoes," "Stand and Deliver" and "Wonderful." Her performs Feb. 10 at the Brooklyn Bowl.
3. Blue Oyster Cult will show Las Vegas what true heavy metal looks like during a show at the Golden Nugget on Feb. 10. BOC has sold more than 24 million records worldwide over the last four decades. Big hits include "Don't Fear The Reaper" and "Burnin; For You."
4. "Rock Fantasy - Greatest Tribute Show on Earth" at Hooters hotel-casino features the music of Elton John, David Bowie, Alice Cooper, Pat Benatar, Axl Rose, Stevie Nicks and more. The show is ongoing.
5. Beer Park at Paris Las Vegas will host a viewing party for UFC 208 featuring the fight between Holly "The Preacher's Daughter" Holm and Germaine "The Iron Lady" de Randamie on Feb. 11.
6. Singer, actress and comedienne Barbara Brighton performs "To Broadway With Love" on Feb. 11 at the Winchester Cultural Center Theater. Brighton is known for her impressions of Barbra Streisand and Joan Rivers but will perform in her own voice on Feb. 11.
7. Sonny Turner, former lead singer of The Platters, performs Feb. 11 at Aliante hotel-casino. Sonny's performed hit songs such as "I Love You 1000 Times," "With This Ring," and "Washed Ashore."
8. The Italian tribute band, Wild Child, will perform the music of The Doors on Feb. 11 in the House of Blues at Mandalay Bay. The band is devoted to bringing back the scene, sounds, psychedelia and poetry of the late 60s and early 70s.
9. Valentine's Day is Feb. 14 and there are many restaurants around town offering some great dinners for lovebirds. Or, head to Ethel M Chocolates and check out the special lights in their botanical garden. You can find a full list by clicking here.
11. The Third Thursday Car Show and Art Festival is back Feb. 16 at Village Square. Antique and classic cars, local vendors and free activities for families. This month's event will also feature beer samples from Chicago Brewing's 1937 custom Ford beer truck.
12. Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. at Treasure Las Vegas is offering a family four-pack for February for just $99. The immersive and educational experience brings visitors into the world of The Avengers.
13. Step back into the past at Boomtown 1905 at the Springs Preserve. The brand-new attraction is a re-created historic streetscape that tells the story of Las Vegas from 1905 to 1920.
If you would like to submit an item for 13 Things, send a press release to email@example.com.