LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — Here is a list of 13 things to do this week for Feb. 1 through 7:
1. An exhibit featuring the work of local artists Ginger Bruner, Sean C. Jones and Montana Black is on display through March 27 at the Nevada Humanities Program Gallery. The three artists challenged themselves to create at least one piece of art every day for a year. The exhibit is titled "Our Daily Bread."
2. The Main Street Art Walk happens on the first Friday of the month. Hosted by Azia Skeen Art and ReBar. Vendors include Christopher Walkenhorst, Leah St Clair, Chelsea Lothringer, Pretty Done, Jon Salvador Gascon, Megan Dresback, Wayzdead, Greenmorning, and more!
3. Comedian and EMMY Award-winning actor Jeremy Piven performs Feb. 1 at Treasure Island. Piven is best known as movie agent Ari Gold in the HBO series "Entourage."
4. Country legend George Strait performs Feb. 1 and 2 at T-Mobile Arena. Strait has more No. 1 songs than any other artist in history including Elvis. Special guest Ashley McBryde.
5. Cars and Coffee happens every Saturday at Shelby American on Ensworth Street. Check out dozens of cool crs and grab coffee from the Joe 2 GO Coffee truck. Shelby American will open early on Saturdays.
6. PT's Taverns is celebrating National Tater Top Day at all 58 locations in the Las Vegas valley with $1 tater tots on Feb. 2. PT's also offers a Happy Hour from 5 to 7 p.m. and midnight to 2 p.m. daily with both food and drink specials.
7. America's most iconic band The Beach Boys are performing with the Las Vegas Philharmonic at The Smith Center for the Performing Arts on Feb. 2. Special guest John Stamos. The show is titled "Now and Then."
8. Tivoli Village hosts a farmers' market from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. every Sunday. Rod's Produce Market features fresh, organic produce and other vendors offer a variety of products. The farmers' market at the Silverton hotel-casino on Sundays kicks off at 9 a.m.
9. Whitney Library is hosting a performance by the Paris Chansons on Feb. 3. The group performs original renditions of French favorites, including “Aznavour,” “Brel,” and “Montand." Free and open to the public.
10. There will be plenty of places to watch the Big Game on Sunday at the South Point. Parties in the showroom, exhibit hall and Grand Ballroom. $1 hot dogs and popcorn and $5 vodka, rum, tequila and whiskey drinks.
11. The Downtown Las Vegas Events Center is hosting the biggest free Big Game party with the biggest screen in Las Vegas. Free admission. Food and beverages for sale. Private man caves and tables for rent.
12. Both locations of Lucky's Lounge are hosting watch parties on Sunday. There will be an all-you-can-eat buffet, optional Bloody Mary bar, games like beer pong and Giant Jenga and more.
13. The Russian National Ballet performs "Sleeping Beauty" on Feb. 4 at UNLV Performing Arts Center. The full-length ballet is directed by legendary Bolshoi principal dancer Elena Radchenko.
If you would like to submit an item for 13 Things, send an email to email@example.com.