Here is a list of 13 things to do around the Las Vegas valley for the week of Dec. 7-13:
1. The Majestic Repertory Theatre is presenting "Krampus: The Immersive Experience" through Dec. 23. Performances will be held in a private residence in downtown Las Vegas and limited to 14 guests per performance.
2. A Christmas concert at the Historic Fifth Street School on Dec. 7 will feature the Leftover Cuties . The Los Angeles-based band combines alluring female vocals, ukulele, upright bass, horns, keys, accordion, and not-so-brushed drums to create a distinct sound.
3. The Rainbow Company Youth Theatre will bring the delicious adventures of Charlie Bucket at Willy Wonka's mysterious chocolate factory to life at Charleston Heights Performing Arts Center on Dec. 7 and 8 and Dec. 14 and 15.
4. Country superstar George Strait is back in Las Vegas for performances on Dec. 7 and 8 at T-Mobile Arena. Lyle Lovett and Robert Earl keen will also be performing.
5. The Downtown Container Park is celebrating its 5th anniversary on Dec. 8. Brunch with Santa and Santa visits, live art competition, live music, family activities and more.
6. The Fantasymakers will present "Puppets on Strings" on Dec. 8 at Clark County Welands Park. There will also be a craft activity. Free and open to all ages.
7. WinterFest is happening Dec. 8 at the Henderson Events Plaza. Arts and crafts, cooking decorating, reindeer games, gingerbread house contest, food, music, light parade, a tree lighting ceremony and fireworks.
8. The Wrangler National Finals Rodeo are underway and the Downtown Las Vegas Events Center is hosting FREE watch parties. Enjoy food and drink specials, entertainment and more while watching the rodeo action.
9. John Michael Montgomery , top country male vocalist in the 90s, performs Dec. 8 at Golden Nuggets. Hits include "Be My Baby Tonight, " "I Swear" and "Life's A Dance."
10. Tivoli Village is hosting a Chanukah Celebration on Dec. 8. Fun Chanukah crafts, a kids show by Rinat & Gal, Grand Menorah lighting, delicious sufganiuot and more.
11. Join local comics Brian Mollica and Tyler Jolley as they watch "Robocop" on Dec. 8 at Brenden Theatres. If you've ever watched "Mystery Science Theater 3000," you will enjoy this event. Tickets include one drink.
12. The Millennium Fandom Bar is hosting The Fantastic Yule Ball on Dec. 8. Come dressed as students, wizards, teachers, death eaters, muggles, beasts etc. Bring a toy for the Rock Angel Toy Drive.
Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat
at The Mirage is offering special pricing for Nevada resident through Feb. 28. Residents with identification will receive $5 off. Children 3 and under are admitted free.