Here is a list of 13 things to do in Las Vegas during the week of Dec. 18 through 24:
1. Unbeaten Cuban star Rances "Kid Blast” Barthelemy will fight Russia's Denis Shafikov for a vacant 135-pound world title on Dec. 18 in the Pearl Theater at The Palms. World champion Beibut Shumenov will also attempt to defend his 200-pound title against former two-time champ Krzysztof Wlodarczyk.
2. The December Vintage Bike Night at The Arts Factory on East Charleston Boulevard will feature lots of classic bikes, live body painting by Alex P. Huerta, artists and vendors on the patio, live music from Monk and the Po Boys, the Bacon Boys food truck, and a variety of prizes for ugly Christmas sweaters or bad Santa gear.
3. It wouldn't be the holidays without "The Nutcracker." There are only a few performances left Nevada Ballet Theatre's production of the beloved seasonal classic at The Smith Center for the Performing Arts. Choreographed by James Canfield and accompanied by a live orchestra.
4. Edgar Winter, who created the number one hit "Frankenstein" and "Free Ride," performs Dec. 18 at the Golden Nugget. Edgar is also known as the inventor of the keyboard body strap, which allows him the freedom to move around the stage during his high-energy, multi-instrument performances.
5. Backstage Bar & Billiards is combining two favorite activities -- shopping and drinking. The bar in downtown Las Vegas is hosting a local vendor pop-up shop on Dec. 18. In addition, there will be live music and drink specials.
6. Ronnie Spector, the original "bad girl of rock and roll," is hosting the "Best Christmas Party Ever" on Dec. 19 and 20 in the Orleans Showroom. Spector will mainly perform songs from her holiday album, but she will also perform some of her classic hits such as "Be My Baby."
7. Writer's Block will be hosting a book launch party for Vegas-based children's book author Alba Arango on Dec. 19. "The Haunted Statue" is the latest in her history-inspired middle-grade series titled "The Decorders."
8. Journey Unlimited returns to Count Vamp'd on Dec. 19. They will share the stage with the great heart tribute band Heart Alive. Free show.
9. The American rock band Falling in Reverse will perform Escape the Fate's album "Dying is Your Latest Fashion" in its entirety during a performance on Dec. 19 in the House of Blues at Mandalay Bay. They will also perform a full set of their own music. Special guest Atreyu.
10. BIN 702 on Fremont Street is hosting a White Elephant Party on National Sangria Day (Dec. 20). Pick a gift, drink sangria, and play games. Gifts sponsored by Kappa Toys. Tickets are $5 in advance, $10 at the door.
11. 104.3 NOW FM presents Jake Miller with Los 5 on Dec. 20 inside Vinyl at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. Jake Miller's music is described a blend of pop and hip-hop with positive messages. Songs include "First Flight Home" and "Dazed and Confused."
12. The Midnight Disease is putting on a benefit show for Syrian refugees on Dec. 20. Live music by Warblood, Headwinds, The Midnight Disease, No Tides and The Van De Rohe. Raffle for artwork by Spencer Olsen, beef jery from JoJo's Jerky, and tamales by El Tamalucas available for purchase. $3 suggested donation.
13. Saddles N Spurs Saloon on North Jones Boulevard describes itself as the "last remaining real honky-tonk bar" in Las Vegas. The saloon hosts The Electric Vegasland Jam every Monday night after Monday Night Football. Never a cover charge, a 15-hour long Midnight Madness Happy Hour, and food by the Chuck Wagon Kitchen.
If you would like to submit an event for 13 Things, send a press release to email@example.com.