Here is a list of 13 things to do this week in Las Vegas for the week of Aug. 25 through 31:
1. The first Last Friday, Just Add Water Street festival is happening Aug. 25 on Water Street in Henderson. There will be great food, performance by jazz musician James Torme and other performers, arts and crafts and more.
2. Follow the adventures of Mowgli and Baloo in the movie "The Jungle Book" on Aug. 25 at Cheyenne Ridge Park on Scott Robinson Road. Family fun begins at 6 p.m. and the movie will begin at dusk (approximately 7:30 p.m.).
3. Rancid and Dropkick Murphys perform Aug. 25 in the Downtown Las Vegas Events Center. Rancid is an American punk rock band that formed in California in 1991. The Dropkick Murphys are a Celtic punk band that formed in Quincy, Massachusetts, in 1996.
4. Food Truck Frenzy is happening at 2 locations on Aug. 25. Cousins Maine Lobster, Kobobalicious, The Cookie Bar, Onolicious and Mr. Cooker are among the trucks that will be at Liquor World on Cactus Avenue. Hot Corn and More, Poppy's Quesdillas, Greek Delights, Inca vs. Azteca and others will be at Findlay North Volkswagen.
5. The Animal Foundation's One Drunk Puppy wine tasting event is happening Aug. 26 at Silverton hotel-casino. Southern Wine & Spirits will be featuring a selection of international varietals of wine, spirits and more. Enjoy music from DJ R.O.B., a selection of hors d’oeuvres, a silent auction and more.
6. Grab your girlfriends and head to Santa Fe Station on Aug. 26 with Girls Night Out Bingo. Signature drinks, special hosts, giveaways and free drinks for the ladies.
7. Seether performs on Fremont Street on Aug. 26. It is part of Fremont Street Experience's free concert series. Seether's hits include "Broken," "Remedy," "Fake It" and "Country Song.
8. Rod Stewart performs Aug. 26 in The Colosseum of Caesars Palace. Stewart's biggest hits include "Tonight's The Night," "Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?," "Forever Young" and "It Had To Be You."
9. The Gypsy Kings have been performing for 25 years and on Aug. 26, they will be performing at Red Rock hotel-casino. Their music reflects the eclectic and peripatetic history of the gitanos, Spanish Romani people who fled the Catalonia region during the Spanish Civil War.
10. Pinups for Patriots and Hellkats Car Show for Veterans is taking place Aug. 27 at Hot Rod City on Dean Martin Drive. Food trucks, vendors, a fashion show, a car show, a canned food drive and more. Proceeds benefit Veterans Village.
11. Smash Mouth performs Aug. 27 at the Flamingo GO Pool's Night Jam. Smash Mouth's first hit song was "Walkin' On The Sun." Other hits include "I'm a Believer" and "Can't Get Enough of You, Baby."
12. Foreigner and Cheap Trick perform Aug. 27 in The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan. Foreigner is a British-American rock band that was founded in 1976 by veteran English musician Mick jones. Cheap Trick released their debut album in 1977 but didn't hit it big in the United States until 1979.
13. "Michael Jackson ONE" celebrates Michael Jackson's Birthday on Aug. 29. Beginning at 3 p.m., guests can get a sneak peek behind the curtain of the show. There will also be a Q&A with acrobats from the show and chance to win prizes. Also, Michael Bush (Michael Jackson's designer and dresser for 25 years) will sign copies of his book in gift shop at 4 p.m. Other highlights include commemorative tickets for shows, exclusive meet-and-greets and a birthday cake. "Michael Jackson ONE" celebrates Michael Jackson's Birthday on Aug. 29.
If you would like to submit information for a future 13 Things list, send a press release to email@example.com.