Here is a list of 13 things to do this week in Las Vegas for the week of Aug. 16-22:
1. The Run for a Million reigning championship is happening this weekend at the South Point. 12 riders will be competing for $1 million dollars. There will also be a concert following the reining competition.
2. Celebrate the 50th anniversary of Woodstock with performances by Fortunate Son and Evil Waze -- tributes to CCR and Santana -- on Aug. 16 at Cannery hotel-casino.
3. The Pianos to the Death Gameshow is happening Aug. 16 at The Space LV. 3 musicians will play their way to survival in front of a live studio audience, who are also the judges.
4. Rock N Roll Tattoo on Boulder Highway is offering $20 Disney tattoos this weekend. Must get two tattoos. Must choose from their designs. Other restrictions apply. Free pizza and drinks for guests.
5. Sparrow + Wolf Chef Brian Howard is the next guest chef on Aug. 17 at Las Vegas Ballpark. Howard is taking over the Club Level show kitchen and will be preparing some of his signature items.
6. A 50th anniversary celebration of the iconic Beatles LP "Abbey Road" is happening Aug. 17 at the Abbey Road Crossing on Fremont Street. There will be a Meet the Beetles car show, vendors and live entertainment.
7. The next night edition of Market in the Alley is happening Aug. 18. More than 60 local vendors, amazing food and ice cream, live music and more.
8.Psycho Las Vegas is happening this weekend at Mandalay Bay Events Center. The festival is being headlined by Megadeth, Opeth and Electric Wizard. bad Religion, Black Emperor, High on Fire and The Black Angels are also performing.
9. Vegas McGraw will be performing Saturday at Aliante hotel-casino. McGraw performs Tim McGraw's biggest hits and has traveled the country as a tribute artist. He has opened for Taylor Swift, Jason Aldean, Reba McEntire and more.
10. The Downtown Las Vegas Events Center is celebrating its 5th anniversary on Friday with a concert featuring the American rock band Young The Giant and indie pop sensation Fitz and The Tantrums.
11. The Farmers Market happens every Sunday at the Silverton hotel-casino and Tivoli Village. Don't miss your chance to pick up organic produce and a variety of locally-made products.
12. The Vegas Voice is presenting "50 Years Since Woodstock" on Aug. 18 at Clark County Library Performing Arts Center. Performances by Keith Neal, Mark Giovi, Ken Foote, Michelle Rohl, and Dennis Blair & Ellsa Fiorillo with band leader Bob Sachs.
13. The 7th edition of the Dorsey Sessions is happening Aug. 22 at The Golden Tiki. Cocktails will be created by bartender Adam Rains of the Golden Tiki. DJ G-Squared will be spinning an eclectic mix of surf, exotica, vintage and music from the 50s and 60s.
BONUS EVENT FROM OUR SPONSOR
American television and film actor, television director and singer James Darren performs Aug. 16 and 17 at the South Point. Darren appeared in movies like "Gidget" with Sandra Dee in 1950s, "All the Young Men" with Sidney Poitier in 1960s and a variety of TV shows in the 1970s. He also had a regular role on as the lounge singer Vic Fontaine on "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine."