Here is a list of 13 Things To Do This Week In Las Vegas for the week of April 8 through 14:
1. Acclaimed singer Clint Holmes is back for a limited engagement April 8-10 inside the Cabaret Jazz Theater at The Smith Center for the Performing Arts. Holmes, who is a recipient of the Sammy Davis Jr. Foundation award, never performs the same show twice.
2. The House of Blues at Mandalay Bay will host a tribute show featuring Fooz Fighters, Smells Like Nirvana and Purple -- The Best of Stone Temple Pilots and Scott Weiland on April 8.
3. "Girls Night Out The Musical" is filled with energy and packed with hits such as "Lady Marmalade," "It's Raining Men," "I Will Survive," "We Are Family" and more. The critically-acclaimed show follows the lives of 5 female friends as they re-live their past and celebrate their future with a wild night out. Performances are April 8 through 10 at the South Point.
4. The beautiful love story of "Beauty and the Beast" is now coming to life on stage inside Reynolds Hall at The Smith Center for the Performing Arts. The production features lavish sets and costumes and stunning production numbers. Performances through April 17.
5. Admission is free to the Family Bluegrass Festival on April 9 at Durango Hills Park. The festival will feature live music, food vendors, beer garden, make-and-take crafts, face paintings, and more. Presented by Southern Nevada Bluegrass Music Society.
6. The city of Henderson is hosting Crazy Spokes on April 9. Take part in a leisurely family fun bike ride or ramp it up on a wild and crazy 30-mile ride along the River Mountains Loop Trail. There will also be a health fair featuring safety and bicycle demonstrations, activities for kids, and the opportunity to sign up for the city's weight-loss challenge.
7. A Thousand Horses is a mix of classical sounds from Lynyrd Skynyrd, Allman Brothers, Black Crowes and Rolling Stones. They also produced a gold-certified single titled "Smoke in 2015." Watch them perform April 9 inside the Railhead at Boulder Station.
8. Bunny Wailer was a founding member of reggae's classic roots band The Wailers. Bunny will bring his smooth, laid-back vocals to the Brooklyn Bowl on April 9.
9. Singer Ellie Goulding is bring her distinctive and unforgettable sound to the event center at Mandalay Bay on April 9. The English singer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist received her first Grammy Award nomination for Best Pop Solo Performance for her single "Love Me Like You Do" in December 2015.
10. Eight-time world champion boxer Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao and five-time world champion Timothy "Desert Storm" Bradley Jr. will come face to face inside the ring on April 9 inside MGM Grand Garden. The winner of the 12-round fight will be named the world welterweight champion.
11. Baseball is back and the first homestead of the season features 8 games. The Las Vegas 51s and Fresno Grizzlies will take the field at Cashman Center through April 10, followed by 51s vs. Sacramento River Cats from April 11 to 14. A firework show will follow the game on April 8.
12. The Animal Foundation's 13th annual Best in Show takes place April 10 insde the Orleans Arena. The one-of-a-kind event feature 50 unique and incredible shelter dogs competing for applause and title of Best in Show. All dogs are available for adoption after the show.
13. Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekend gets underway on April 14 at The Orleans. There will be something for everyone, including a car show, burlesque, a pool party, bowling, a tattoo room, pin-up contest, fashion show, vendors and workshops.
If you would like to submit an item for 13 Things, send a press release to firstname.lastname@example.org.