Here is a list of 13 things to do this week in the Las Vegas valley for the week of April 29 through May 5:
1. The Great American Foodie Fest is back and this time it is at Sunset Station. More than 50 of the nation's best food truck and specialty food vendors are scheduled to attend. There will also be carnival rides, eating competitions and a beer garden.
2. Based on the international megahit TV franchise "RuPaul's Drag Race" (RPDR), "RuPaul's Battle of the Seasons 2016 Extravaganza Tour" will be making a stop at The Palms on April 29. The one-of-a-kind touring drag revue will be hosted by series judge Michelle Visage and includes an all-star cast of past winners, runners up and fan favs.
3. Tuff-N-Uff: The Future Stars of MMA returns to the COX Pavilion on April 29. The bout card will feature two title fights. Rocky Cantu will take on Calvin Parrington for the lightweight title and Juancamilo Ronderos will take on Bronson Sabado for the flyweight title.
4. The Band Perry is a sibling trio consisting of front woman Kimberly Perry and her brothers Reid and Neil. The trio won the Grammy Award for Best Country Duo/Group in 2015. The Band Perry performs April 29 inside The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan.
5. Singer Rihanna brings her Anti World Tour to the event center at Mandalay Bay on April 29 and 30. Rhianna has sold 54 million albums and 210 million digital tracks worldwide. The show, which has been described as sultry and sexy, features her biggest hits.
6. The Las Vegas Crafters Guild will be hosting a spring craft fair at the Old Las Vegas Fort on April 30. Meet a variety of artists and enjoy live music from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. There will also be a raffle.
7. The annual Indian Food & Cultural Festival is happening April 30 at the Clark County Government Center. Enjoy kabobs, vegetarian and chicken briyani, dosas, fish pakora, tandoori chicken, fried balls of lentil and vada pav (potato fritters). Entertainment by various dance groups from around the valley.
8. The 2nd annual Picnic by Design is taking place April 30 in Symphony Park at The Smith Center for the Performing Arts. This year's theme is Parasols in the Park. There will be lawn games, a cocktail hour, dinner and live entertainment.
9. A brand new all-male stage show titled "Steele" is making its debut April 30 at the Tommy Wind Theater. The show is produced by London Steele, who was the inspiration for character "Dallas" in the box office hit "Magic Mike." Performances will run Sundays through Wednesdays.
10. Belinda Carlisle, former lead singer of The Go-Go's, performs April 30 through May 1 at The Orleans. Some of the iconic singing sensation's biggest hits include "Leave a Light On," "Summer Rain," "Mad About You," "I Get Weak," and, of course, "Heaven Is a Place on Earth."
11. The legendary Beach Boys perform April 30 in Reynolds Hall at The Smith Center for the Performing Arts. The Beach Boys are led by Mike Love and Bruce Johnston. They will be joined by Scott Totten, Jeffrey Foskett, Brian Eichenburger, Tim Bonhomme and John Cowsill.
12. The 37th annual San Gennaro Feast kicks off May 4 at Craig Ranch Park. The family-oriented festival is the biggest italian food and music festival held bi-annually in honor of Saint Gennaro, the patron saint of Naples. There will be food, live entertainment, amusement rides, games and a variety of vendors.
13. The Violent Femmes, an acoustic punk band from Milwaukee, got its start in 1981. The Violent Femmes was one of the most successful alternative rock bands of the 1980s and has performed around the world. Cath them May 5 at Brooklyn Bowl.
If you would like to submit an event to 13 Things, send a press release to firstname.lastname@example.org.