LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — This week's 13 things to do in Las Vegas is all about New Year's Eve.
1. Lady Gaga kicks off her Las Vegas residency at Park MGM on Dec. 28. "Lady Gaga Enigma" features her pop hits. There will also be performances on Dec. 30 and 31.
2. Celebrate the new year with little ones at noon on Dec. 31 at Town Square. Bounce house, rock wall, balloon artists, face painting, a DJ from 98.5 KLUC and more.
3. Cowabunga Bay is hosting a family-friendly New Year's Eve celebration. Dazzling lights and displays, DJ, food and beverages for sale and a countdown with a fireworks finale. Free sparkling cider and noisemakers to first 500 guests.
4. The Suncoast hotel-casino is hosting a special $10,000 New Year's in the Afternoon bingo session from 3 to 4 p.m. Dec. 31. $25 buy-in (6 pack and one dual daub). $5 each additional pack with 20 addition packs max. Free champagne and special dauber to all players.
5. The homegrown alternative band Imagine Dragons is performing Dec. 31 at The Chelsea inside The Cosmopolitan. Band features lead vocalist Dan Reynolds, guitarist Wayne Sermon, bassist Ben McKee, and drummer Daniel Platzman.
6. Bruno Mars with special guests and Mirage stars Boyz II Men take over the T-Mobile Arena on Dec. 30 and 31. The show is titled "24 Karat Magic."
7. America's Party 2019 is happening both on the Las Vegas Strip and downtown Las Vegas. There will be a huge fireworks show on the Strip and live concerts and fireworks under the canopy at Fremont Street Experience. Tickets are $45 for downtown party.
8. Celebrate the new year by taking a step back in time with television star Joey Lawrence at the Downtown Grand. Guests are encourage to rock their favorite 90's gear and be prepared to dance. DJ Crykit will be spinning.
9. Ring in the new year the old-fashioned way in The Underground at Mob Museum. Drink and food specials, live jazz by The Old Fashions and a champagne toast at midnight. Tables for 2 and 4 available, champagne included.
10. Jammyland is welcoming the new year with the Smvshbroz NYE Extravaganza. Wear your favorite Smash Bros. costume and receive a free daiquiri. Special cocktail menu and champagne toast at midnight.
11. Party down with Yellow Brick Road on Dec. 31 at Club Madrid inside Sunset Station. The band is known for its classic rock covers. Only $5 to get in if you have a Boarding Pass.
12. The Atomic Ball is happening on New Year's Eve at Thunderbird. Dance lessons, vintage movies, special guest DJs, free parking and champagne toast. Free admission. Or, check out the Black & Gold NYE party with Crave in the ballroom. Party favors and drink specials. $40 general admission.
13. Dance your way into the new year at Ron DeCar's Swingin' New Year's Eve Party. Live singers, dancers and an incredbile band. Elegant buffet and champagne toast. Tickets start at $125.
If you would like to submit an item for a future 13 Things list, send an email with details and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.