Here is a list of 13 things to do in the Las Vegas area for the week of Sept. 29 through Oct. 5.
1. If you would like to learn to shoot and bow and arrow, head to Spring Mountain Ranch on Sept. 29 for one of their archery classes. No experience needed, open to anyone 10 ages and older. Must reserve a spot by calling 702-875-4141.
2. The 12th annual Pure Aloha Festival is taking place Sept. 29 through Oct. 2 at Silverton Casino. There will be live entertainment, multiple venors, great food and carnival games.
3. The Offspring and Sublime with Rome perform Sept. 29 at the Downtown Las Vegas Events Center. The Mezingers will be the special guest.
4. The Make America Rock Again tour is stopping at Brooklyn Bowl on Sept. 29. Performances by Black Oxygen, Scott Stapp of Creed, Drowning Pool, Sick Puppies and Adelitas Way.
5. The Route 91 Harvest Festival is happening Sept. 29 through Oct. 1 at the Las Vegas village. Performers include Eric Church, Sam Hunt, Jason Aldeen, Jake Owen, Brothers Osborne, Big & Rich, Michael Ray, Lauren Alaina, Tyler Reeve, Luke Combs, Ashely McBryde, Jackie Lee and others.
6. Circus Couture on Sept. 29 inside The Joint at the Hard Rock Hotel will feature performances by a variety of entertainers from around the globe. The event also features a fashion runway, an exhibit by world-renowned artists and children, and an auction. Proceeds benefit Children's Specialty Center of Nevada.
7. American violinist, composer and arranger Taylor Davis performs in Las Vegas for the first time on Sept. 29 at the UNLV Performing Arts Center. Davis is a YouTube sensation with more than 220 million video views.
8. Head to Evel Pie on Sept. 29 for a night of rockabilly with Shanda and The Howlers and The Rayford Bros. No cover. $5 pizza and beer. Must be 21.
9. The 2nd annual Kidz Street Festival & Fundraiser feature food, games, rides and activities such as the TinkerLab annd Interactive Alley on Sept. 30 in the parking lot of the Western Hotel on Fremont Street. The fun begins at 11 a.m.
10. The ArtTrain is scheduled to pull out of the station at the Nevada Southern Railway at 5:30 p.m. Sept. 30. Enjoy the art of the country's foremost train artist Lloyd Martin and local artists, music, wine and appetizers for only $30 per ticket. There will also be a silent auction and door prizes. Proceeds benefit City Lights Art Gallery Scholarship Fund.
11. The 8th annual Wurst Dam Car Show is happening Sept. 30 in Boulder City. In addition to cars, there will be live entertainment, food and beverages, and silent and live auctions. 35 awards will be given.
12. The 2017 Vegas VegFest will take place from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sept. 30 at the Clark County Government Cena variety of vegan products, a beer tent and more.
13. Skye Canyon's Chalk + Cheers art competition and celebration is happening Sept. 30. Local artists will be competing in 3 categories. Guests are also invited to participate. There will also be food from local food trucks, beer, wine and music.
If you would like to submit an item for a future 13 Things, send a press release with details and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.