Here is a list of 13 things to do this week in Las Vegas for the week of Oct. 7 through 13:
1. The legendary band ZZ Top, which formed in 1969 in Houston, Texas, stops at The Pearl inside The Palms on Oct. 7. Hit songs include "Legs," "Sharp Dressed Man" and "Gimme All Your Lovin." Special guest Kenny Wayne Shepherd.
2. Rock icons The Moody Blues are bringing their tour "The Polydor Years 1986-1992" to The Venetian Oct. 7-8 and Oct. 14-15. Hit songs include "Nights in White Satin" and "Tuesday Afternoon." The group got its start in London in 1964 and quickly became known as a solid rock and R&B group. Their first single was released within 6 months.
3. The 9th annual Lebanese American Festival takes place Oct. 7 through 9 at St. Sharbel Catholic Church. Food, live music, dancing, carnival rides and a beer and wine bar. Enjoy Lebanese foods such as saj (Lebanese pizza), shwarma (beef and chicken), falafel, kabobs, baklava and other sweets. $5 general admission, free for children 10 and younger and active duty military with ID and their families.
4. The annual Age of Chivalry Renaissance Festival takes place Oct. 7 through 9 at Sunset Park. Historic reenactments, a renaissance dinner and show, vibrant costumes and guilds, jousting matches, musical entertainment, a variety of food and beverages for purchase, and various merchants selling their crafts. General admission single-day tickets are $13.
5. Comedian and Golden Globe Award-winning actor Tim Allen is back in Las Vegas and doing what he does best -- making people laugh. He performs Oct. 8 in the Terry Fator Theatre at The Mirage.
6. Are you tired of driving all over town trying to find a great deal at a garage sale? On Oct. 8, you can visit 100 garage sales in one place at the Great Garage & Antique Sale at the Silverton. There will also be food trucks and activities for kids.
7. The 9th Bridge School in downtown Las Vegas is hosting the first Kidz Street on Oct. 8. There will be rides, games and activities. There will also be live entertainment and food. The event is a fundraiser for The Andrew Nikou Foundation.
8. The 7th annual Las Vegas Aki Matsuri Japanese Festival takes place Oct. 8 at the Henderson Events Plaza. The festival features local Japanese restaurants, traditional taiko drumming, and the Japanese dance group Soul Splash Crew from Fukuoka, Japan.
9. Cyndi Lauper, one of the biggest female singers of the '80s, is on tour to promote her new album "Detour." Lauper rose to fame with her hit songs "Girls Just Want to Have Fun," "Time After Time" and "She Bop." She performs Oct. 8 in The Joint at the Hard Rock.
10. The Summerlin Festival of the Arts takes place Oct. 8 and 9 in Downtown Summerlin. The festival will feature more than 100 fine artists and crafts people from around the country. Entertainment by cast members of Steve Wynn's "Showstoppers," tap dancing twins Sean & John from "Absinthe" at Caesars Palace, Nevada Ballet Theater, Avalon Landing, Del Sol High School's mariachi band, Palo Verde High School's jazz band and more. Children's art activities hosted by DISCOVERY Children's Museum. There will also be live pumpkin and vegetable carving demonstrations.
11. The 8th annual Rose Regatta Dragon Boat Festival takes place Oct. 8 and 9 in Henderson. The annual event is a fundraiser for St. Rose Dominican's R.E.D. Rose Program. Dozens of teams from Nevada, California, Arizona and other states enter each year for the event at Lake Las Vegas. Teams decorate their boats before the race, which is free for the public to watch.
12. The Annie Moses Band will present "The Art of the Love Song" on Oct. 12 in the Cabaret Jazz Theater at The Smith Center for the Performing Arts. The band will performs songs from the '40s and '50s along with folk and rock songs from the '60s and '70s.
13. Bob Dylan's career has spanned more than 5 decades. The American singer-songwriter has released 37 albums in his career and his songs are known for their political, social, philosophical and literary influences. He performs Oct. 13 in The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan.
If you would like to submit an item for 13 Things, send a press release to firstname.lastname@example.org.