Here is a list of 13 things to do in the Las Vegas valley for the week of March 9-16:
1. It's Saturday Night Fever every night at The Australian Bee Gees Show at the Excalibur. One of the most successful acts in musical history is recreated in Las Vegas every night except Saturdays.
2. The NXL returns to Craig Ranch Regional Park for 3 days of competition March 9-11. Watch the best paintball teams from around the world compete for the chance to be crowned 2018 Las Vegas Open Champion.
3. The Clark County Museum is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year with a special anniversary exhibit. There will be a free exhibit opening from 5 to 7:30 p.m. March 9. There will be light refreshments.
4. Tango Malambo at Winchester Culture Center on March 9 and 10 will feature Argentinian compatriots singer Damian Rivero, dancers Daniela Rosal and Claudio Otero, bandoneon player Javier Sanchez and several Las Vegas musicians. Also featuring Maestro Oscar Carrescia. Tickets on sale
5. The Artifice is hosting the Dirty Rock & Roll Party (Neon Reverb Festival Edition) on March 9. Performances by Spindrift, Jesika Von Rabbit, Issac brother & The Phantoms, Fans of Jimmy Century, Trevor & The Joneses and DJs Lee Joseph, Dizzy Lizzy and Jacob Savage.
6. Head to 3 Star Bar on Nellis Boulevard on March 9 for Karaoke with Kev Love. The singing and dancing begins at 10 p.m.
7. The New York Gilbert & Sullivan Players present "The Pirates of Penzance" on March 9 at the UNLV Performing Arts Center. The show features swashbuckling buccaneers, bumbling British bobbies, frolicking Victorian maidens, and the delightfully dotty :model of a modern Major-General."
8. The Cornish Pasty Co. is hosting Metal Night on March 9. There will be performances by Bipolar, Condemned Existence and Dirt Halo. The music starts at 8 p.m. It's a free show but guests must be 21.
9. Teens are invited to Anime Your Way at the Summerlin Library and Performing Arts Center on March 10. Learn how to create anime characters using basic shapes and easy-to-understand concepts. All skill levels welcome. Grades 6 through 12.
10. The 2nd annual Skye Canyon Fit Fest, a family-friendly healthy living festival, is happening March 10.Festivities will fet underway with the 8K Trail Mix and 5K Road Race.There will also be vendors, healthy food demonstrations at the Skye Bistro, local food trucks, live entertainment, fitness demonstrations, health vendors, children activities and appearances by local celebrities.
11. The Artisan Craft Festival is happening March 10 and 11 at Springs Preserve. There will be fine arts, crafts, jewelry, home decor and more.
12. Sips & Sweets is happening on March 10 at Ethel M Chocolates in Henderson. Sample a variety of wines, craft beers and delectable chocolate sweets while strolling through the botanical garden. Proceeds benefit Las Vegas Business Academy Scholarship Fund.
13. Sam's Town will host the Massive Spectacular on March 11. Belly dancing superstars kami Liddle and Joe Jakes will be joined by internationally renowned performers Jill parker, Mira Betz, Amy Sigil and April Rose. Various styles of FUSION belly dance and performance art.
If you would like to submit an item for a future list of 13 Things, send a press release and photos to email@example.com.