Here is a list of 13 Things To Do This Week In Las Vegas for the week of June 8 through 14:
1. A poolside social at Red Rock Resort on June 8 will benefit Shade Tree shelter for women and children. There will be cocktails, beer and wine, heavy hors d'oeuvres, a DJ and live entertainment.
2. The Henderson Symphony Orchestra is back on June 8 with a live orchestra performance of "The Wizard of Oz." This great family-friendly event at Henderson Pavilion starts at 8 p.m. $18.50.
3. The movie about a young bull who escapes from a training camp, "Fernidad," will be shown June 8 at Joe Kneip Park on Judson Avenue. Presented by City of North Las Vegas. Free admission.
4. It's "Old School by the Pool" with Tyriq and Jamestown on June 8 at the Downtown Grand hotel-casino. No cover and food and drink specials.
5. If you liked the hit television series "Masters of Illusion," you have to see them live at Bally's Las Vegas. The brand-new production features unbelievable acts of deception and hysterical comedy magic. Daily except Tuesdays.
6. Singer Frankie Moreno is performing June 8 and 9 at South Point hotel-casino. Moreno is a singer, showman, songwriter and musician. He's known for his highly-contagious music and playful stage antics.
7. Henderson Harley-Davidson is hosting a summer kickoff party on June 9. Live music, free food, drinks, games, a bikini bike wash, motorcycle skill competition and more.
8. Get a behind-the-scenes look of "Ka by Cirque du Soleil" at noon and 12:30 pm. every Saturday and Tuesday starting June 9 during their open house. Free. All ages welcome.
9. Head to Lee Canyon for their first Wine & Canvas at 4 p.m. June 9. Recreate a photo of a Spring Mountain sunrise. Supplies, beverages and appetizer included. $49.
10. "The Cocktail Cabaret" at Caesars Palace has a new show time -- 6 p.m. Wednesdays through Saturdays. The show is cabaret-style revue reminiscent of vintage Vegas designed to enhance the cocktail hour experience as a prelude to dinner, the theatre or special event.
11. Performers at this year's Reggae in the Desert at the Clark County Government Center include Collie Buddz, Third World, Kabaka Pyramid, Mighty Diamonds, Cocoa Tea and more. There will also be a Caribbean Islands Vendor Village and a wide assortment of Caribbean-style foods.
12. Dive In Movies at The Cosmopolitan on June 11 will feature "Ferris Bueller's Day Off." Only $5 for non-hotel guests. Free popcorn/soda with parking ticket. Food and drink specials.
13. The Summerlin Sounds Summer Concert Series has returned to Downtown Summerlin. Concerts take place every Wednesday and are free and open to the public. Food and beverages available for purchase.
If you would like to submit an item for 13 Things, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.