1. What do punk rock and bowling have in common? You can do both at The Punk Rock Bowling and Music Festival. It's happening May 27-29 in Downtown Las Vegas Events Center. There will be over 100 bands and 3 bowling centers.
2. If blues is more your style, you can enjoy great music and beer at the Brews and Blues Festival at Springs Preserve. It's May 27 from 4 to 8 p.m. Click here for ticket information.
3. Las Vegas-based comedian Don Barnhart stars in the film "I Am Battle Comic," which follows his team of comedians as they entertain our troops overseas. The movie will premiere at AMC Town Square 18 on May 31 at 9 p.m. All of the ticket sales will go to the For Veterans Sake Foundation, which provides service dogs for veterans suffering from PTSD.
4. Comedian George Wallace is performing at the South Point from May 26 to 28. Click here for ticket information
5. Wet 'n' Wild Las Vegas is celebrating its 4th birthday on May 27 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. LOS 5 will be performing and there will be cake, prizes, a foam party and more.
7. The Wear Blue: Run to Remember run/walk/stroll will take place on May 29 at Craig Ranch Regional Park on the Commerce Entrance side. Participants will meet at Pavilion #7 at 9 a.m. for "The Circle of Remembrance" before starting the race.
8. Ladies, if you've ever wanted to try roller derby, the Sin City Roller Girls is hosting a Roller Derby 101 Boot Camp on May 31 at 6 p.m. Click here to register for the class.
9. "Phantom of the Opera" is coming to The Smith Center beginning May 31. There's a special matinee on Thursday, June 1 and ticket prices start at $29.00. Click here for ticket information.