Here are 13 fun things to do this week in Las Vegas for the week of March 8-14:
1. Celine Dion is back at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace for 6 more shows in March. Her next shows will take place in May and her final shows at Caesars Palace will be in June. Don't miss this chance to see the international superstar.
2. Morels Steakhouse & Bistro is hosting another Meet the Winemaker event with Dana Epperson on March 8. Enjoy samples of wine from Duckhorn Wine Company in Napa Valley and light bites. Tickets are $30.
3. The Queen Bee Market is happening March 8 and 9 at the Conference Center of Las Vegas. More than 70 vendors will offer items for the home, clothing, accessories, paper arts and vintage items.
4. The Mint 400, which is known as the Great American Off-Road Race, is happening this weekend near Primm. There's plenty of action in town too though. The Off-Road Festival is happening all weekend on Fremont Street. There will be music, food, lots of cool vehicles and other fun things to do.
5. Southern California's cult favorite coffee and boba tea shop 7 Leaves is celebrating the opening of its first Las Vegas Strip location on March 9. The first 100 customers will get a free drink of choice. Everyone else will get a free drink with the purchase of any drink. There will also be raffle prizes.
6. The Best of the West Craft Festival is happening March 9 and 10 at Santa Fe Station. More than 90 vendors will offer amazing creations and gifts. 90 percent of the vendors offer hand-crafted items. There will also be free drawings and free swag bags.
7. The Las Vegas Lights Football Club kick off their 2nd season with a match against the Austin Bold FC on March 9 at Cashman Field. If Las Vegas doesn’t defeat Austin Bold FC in the USL season opener, all fans in attendance will receive a free ticket to the team's next home match.
8. The 24th annual Educational Taste of Excellence Scholarship Benefit is happening March 9 at Palace Station. Sample over 110 domestic and imported wines and spirits while enjoying gourmet delights prepared by some of the best restaurants and acaterers in Las Vegas. Live music and live and silent auctions.
9. Head to Drag Supper Club at Senor Frog's (Treasure Island) on Saturday night for an evening you will not forget. Enjoy drag queens from "RuPaul's Drag Race" and great food. A portion of the proceeds from this Saturday's performance will benefit The Center, known for its work with the LGBTQ community.
10. Magician Xavier Mortimer has moved to a bigger stage at Bally's hotel-casino. The magician attempts to win the affection of his love interest through 14 spellbinding illusions inside the Windows Showroom every Friday through Wednesday.
11. McKee Ranch Foundation presents Reptile Day on March 10. Reptile expert Carlos Gonzales will be there with his different reptiles, snakes, turtle, tarantulas and more. McKee Ranch also has other animals to feed and pet and other fun activities for children.
12. Hidden Valley Ranch is celebrating National Ranch Day by bringing a 24-foot tall bottle of Ranch dressing to the Brooklyn Bridge at New York-New York. Bring any size bottle or container and they will fill it. There will also be free pizza, chicken fingers, fries and more available for dipping.
13. The Neon Museum is hosting a photo walk on March 12. Photo walks are an opportunity for hobby photographers to wander both the North Gallery and Main Collection and take photos. Discount for residents, military, students and others.
If you would like to submit an item for 13 things, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.