Here are 13 things to do this week in Las Vegas between the dates of June 30 and July 6:
1. Watch Batman battle the villains of Gotham City during a special, free showing of "The Lego Batman Movie" at Flores Park on June 30. Arrive early to enjoy free family activities. Coolers, picnic baskets and blankets are welcome.
2. Raw Femme Showcase on June 30 at Brooklyn Bowl is an event that celebrates female artists. See School of Rock, Kaylie Foster, Halsey Harkins, Candy Warpop, Jessica Manalo at the Brooklyn Bowl!
3. If you love Duran Duran and The Cure, don't miss seeing the New Wave Rave tribute band on June 30 in the House of Blues at Mandalay Bay.
4. Australian comedian and actor Jim Jefferies, known for his FX TV show "Legit" and his Netflix special "Jim Jefferies: BARE," is bringing the laughter to the Mirage Las Vegas on June 30.
5. Foghat has been together for over 40 years and has eight gold records, one platinum record and one double platinum record. They perform June 30 at the Golden Nugget.
6. Marie Osmond will be the special guest at the next edition of Conversations with Norm at The Smith Center for the Performing Arts on July 1.
7. Enjoy a night of soccer when the Las Vegas Legends take on the Mexico National Team at the Orleans Arena on July 1.
8. You don't have to wait until the Fourth of July for fireworks. The Plaza hotel-casino is hosting a Fourth of July poolside celebration and fireworks show on July 1. Click here for information on all Fourth of July festivities.
9. Talented Russian singer Irina Nero will perform some well-known songs with her new American jazz band on July 2 at the Italian American Club.
10. The annual Summerlin Council Patriot Parade will start at 9 a.m. July 4 at the corner of Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive. There will be traditional floats, giant inflatable balloons, local bands and musical groups and costumed characters. Click here for information on all Fourth of July festivities.
11. "Mission: Destroy the City" is a program about how various cities around the U.S. have been destroyed by natural and man-made disasters, including our very own St. Thomas. The program will be presented July 5 at Paseo Verde Library.
12. Boomer Wednesdays at Santa Fe Station features the hits of yesteryear by some of Las Vegas' top crooner. The Cornell Gunters Coasters perform July 5. Admission is free.
13. Put on your best pair of Wranglers and cowboy boots and head to the South Point July 5 thtough 8 for Pacific Coast Quarter Horse Association's EMO Western States Championship. In addition to 10 shows and the championship event, there will be a Western gift show.
If you would like to submit an item for a future 13 Things list, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.