Here is a roundup of the latest restaurant news from around the Las Vegas valley:
1. Morels Steakhouse & Bistro is hosting a meet and greet with Alexia Pellegrini from 6 to 8 p.m. Sept. 29 as a celebration of Women of Wine. Alexia Pellegrini serves as the COO for Pellegrini Wine Company at Oliviet Lane Vineyard.
2. Project Dinner Table returns Sept. 29 under the stars at UNCE Orchard. A team of community-minded chefs, led by chefs Geno Bernardo and Steve Piamchuntar, will deliver a four-hour, local, authentic, flavor filled, family-style dining experience benefiting Green Our Planet. The event will begin at 6 p.m., connecting 100-plus guests to celebrate community, sustainability and business through transformational conversation, phenomenal food and revelry. Tickets are $220 each.
3. Bonefish Grill is offering the "ultimate dinner for two." The O M G (Ocean Mixed Grill) 4-course dinner is available through Sept. 30 and includes one started (Bang Ban Shrimp); two fresh house or Caesar salads; 3 side dishes (potatoes Au gratin, crispy Brussel sprouts and a seasonal vegetable); and 4 wood-grilled seafood selections including Fresh Wood-Grilled Atlantic Salmon, Caribbean Cobia, Shrimp & Scallop Skewer and the Neighborhood Catch.
4. The world's largest hot dog chain Weinerschnitzel is offering a free bratwurst on Oct. 1 in celebration of Oktoberfest. The bratwurst sausages are served on a traditional warm bun and topped with mustard and kraut or mustard and grilled onions. Must have coupon.
5. Celebrate the cult high school comedy "Mean Girls" at Sugar Factory American Brasserie Las Vegas on Oct. 3. Jonathan Bennett and Chef Nikki Martin will sign copies of the parody cookbook "The Burn Cookbook." Sugar Factory will also debut a specialty milkshake named "Milkshake It Like 2004" made with strawberry and vanilla ice cream, strawberries, marshmallow fluff and topped with frosting, whipped cream, pink sprinkles, strawberry gummies, pink mini marshmallows, pink cotton candy, pink animal crackers, and doughnuts on a stick.
6. The Las Vegas Food & Wine Festival is happening Oct. 4-7 at Tivoli Village. The festival will feature some of the top chefs in the city and some of the world's top spirits and wines. Participating restaurants include Mastro's Ocean Club, Maggiano's Little Italy, Ferraro's, Osteria Vicario, District One and Le Pho, Cafe Americano and more.
7. Cheers to the fall harvest with the debut of Haute Cuisine , hosted by The Master Chefs of France, on Oct. 5 from 7 to 9:30 p.m. at The Aquatic Club inside The Palazzo at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas. The poolside affair will feature celebrated wines and food pairings under the stars from the Master Chefs of France. The environmentally-friendly event will feature healthy and sustainable food from seafood, meat and vegetarian selections. Wine, beer, and spirits will be organic, biodynamic and sustainable. The evening’s beautiful décor will feature reusable potted plants and flowers, plus art made out of wine corks. The evening will also feature live music by Habana Sun.
8. Beginning Oct. 6, Ferraro's Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar will open its patio for a new late-night, all-you-can-eat grilling al fresco event called Sotto le Stelle or Italian for Under the Stars for every two weeks from 11 p.m. to 3 a.m. Owner Gino Ferraro invites guests to enjoy “Las Vegas Chef of the Year” Francesco DiCaudo’s traditional Italian grilled meats, pastas, risottos and vegetables. Each event will feature new, unique dishes, one complimentary featured beverage, 50 percent off wines and 25 percent off spirits. Ferraro’s regular Mezzanotte late-night dining menu featuring favorite Ferraro’s dishes will also be made available at 25 percent off. Cost is $25 per person.
9. The NoMad Bar opens Oct. 12 inside Park MGM. The NoMad Bar is an all-day restaurant feature an eclectic menu of shareable plates, snacks, sandwiches, pastas and more is available throughout the day with live jazz most evenings. The beverage program is created and managed by award-winning Bar Director, Leo Robitschek. Leo and his team received the honor of “Best Bar in North America” and the #3 ranking in the world at the 2017 World’s 50 Best Bars Awards.
10. GameWorks at Town Square has unveiled The Works Kitchen . Guests can enjoy selections from a varied menu featuring hearty specialties and healthy options. The upscale food offering incorporates a contemporary approach to traditional favorites across a large variety of appetizers, handhelds (specialty burgers and sandwiches), salads and desserts. The restaurant was imagined and created by Chef Tony Leitara.
11. PBR Rock Bar & Grill are celebrating Oktoberfest with Bavarian dishes and suds through Oct. 8. Partygoers can raise a glass and compete in nightly stein hoisting contests while enjoying unbeatable food and drink specials including Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest, Nooner and Kellerweis for $6, Warsteiner Oktoberfest and Paulaner Oktoberfest for $7 and, of course, nosh on Bavarian pretzels served with Obatzder for just $7.
12. The Martha Stewart Wine & Food Experience is happening Oct. 13. It will start with a Bloody Mary Brunch at Michael Mina's STRIPSTEAK at Mandalay and continue at the Las Vegas Festival Grounds. There will be participating restaurants from Bellagio, ARIA, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, Delano, Park MGM, The Mirage, New York-New York, Circus Circus at The Cosmopolitan. Off-Strip participating restaurants include Lionfish, Ragin' Cajun, Urban Seed, Other Mama, The Black Sheep, Honey Salt, Fat Choy and others. Tickets range from $85 to $130. There will also be a master class with Martha Stewart for $250.
13. Every Monday in October, Grimaldi's Pizzeria will celebrate National Pizza Month by offering a 16-inch traditional cheese pizza for just $10. Offer is good for dine-in and to-go orders only, delivery partners are not included. Additional toppings and Pesto/White pizza options are available at an extra charge. No coupon necessary and cannot be combined with any other offer, except Stoking Social Hour specials.
If you would like to submit information for a future roundup, send an email with details and photos to email@example.com.