Las Vegas is officially open! Although we may not be quite back to the way it used to be, it is possible to go out once again and find something to do and to do it relatively safely.
1. The Mob Museum is open from 9 a.m. until 8 p.m. daily and guests with Museum admission have access to The Underground throughout the day to explore the Prohibition exhibition.
2. Escape Reality reopened June 5 and is ready for people who want to escape reality. Reservations required for their immersive escape rooms.
3. The Drive-In Drag Show is back for 3 more shows. Show guests can expect over-the-top acts including a stilt walker striptease, a sensual water dance, poi spinning, sideshow stunts and fabulous drag queens. PLEASE NOTE: The shows were postponed after the segment was filed. Please check back for information on new dates.
4. The West Wind Drive-In is open and showing movies nightly. Enjoy popular movies from the comfort of your car.
5. Three Sheets Craft Beer Trivia Night happens every Thursday night. It's free to play and you can win beer.
6. If you are a fan of European cars, check out Euro Daze at Sunset Park on June 13.
7. Velvet Chains is rocking out June 13 in the Copa Room at Tuscany Suites. They have plenty of other great entertainment throughout the week.
8. Don’t Tell Mama in downtown Las Vegas is open and singing its heart out. Head to their Facebook page to find out who is singing.
9. Looking for something cool to do, head to Minus5 ICEBAR at The LINQ Promenade. They have reopened their doors.
10. It's always a good time at The Golden Tiki, but on Sundays it's all about Professor Rex Dart. You can't go wrong with their cocktails either.
11. The Neon Museum has reopened and is offering $10 tickets for locals for a limited time. This is a must-do for every Las Vegas resident.
12. It might be one of the best people-watching spots in Las Vegas -- the Petrossian Bar & Lounge at Bellagio hotel-casino.
13. Cowabunga Bay is the place to go if you enjoy water parks. The park has something for all ages.