LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — The following is a list of 13 Things To Do This Week In Las Vegas For March 29 through April 4:
1. The annual Children's Festival Art Show is happening through May 1 at Winchester Dondero Cultural Center. The exhibit is titled "Who We Are" and features the work of middle school students from K.O. Knudson Academy of the Arts. There will be a reception on April 20.
2. Top Golf is hosting Tapped In on March 29. The all-you-can-taste event features breweries such as lagunitas, Boston beer Co., Garage Brew Co., Hop Valley and Stone Brewing. Also enjoy a live DJ and hit a few golf balls.
3. The inaugural Casino Battle Royal Demolition Derby is happening March 29 and 30 at the Core Arena at The Plaza hotel-casino. The family-friendly 2-day event will begin at 3 p.m. each day and run two car classes: Mini Cars and Stock Class.
4. The Greatest Piano Men are performing through April 21 at Flamingo Las Vegas. They will perform songs by Elton John, Billy Joel, Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles, Jerry Lee Lewis, Little Richard and Liberace. The piano players are backed by a 7-piece band.
5. The Great Garage & Antique Sale is happening again at the Silverton on March 30. Early-bird admission for $5 between 6:30 an 8 a.m. There will be dozens of booths, fun, food and activities for kids.
6. The Tacos & Tamales Festival is happening at Sunset Park from noon to 8 p.m.March 30. The festival will feature more than 40 local restaurants and food trucks, a vegan area, a margarita and craft brew tasting area, live entertainment and more.
7. The 7th annual Boulder City Beerfest is taking place March 30 at Wilbur Square Park in the heart of historic Boulder City. More than 30 beer tens, 8 food trucks, brewing demonstrations, live music and more.
8. "The Masked Singer" host and music artist Robin Thicke is performing March 30 at The Barbershop Cuts & Cocktails inside The Cosmopolitan. Thicke is mostly widely recognized for his song "Blurred Lines."
9. Cannerystock on March 30 at Cannery hotel-casino will feature performances by Randy Hansen’s Jimi Hendrix Revolution, Peace Frog (tribute to The Doors), Who Invasion and Kelly Sheehan’s tribute to Janis Joplin. There will also 60s-themed food, drinks, arts and crafts.
10. Dark Rewind returns March 30 to The Artifice. The definitive night of New Wave music is hosted by resident DJ Style. Hear music from bands such as Sisters of Merce, Depeche Mode, The Smiths, Simple Minds, Billy Idol, Pet Shop Boys and many more.
11. The High Roller observation wheel is celebrating its 5th birthday on March 31. There will be themed cocktails, souvenir books, commemorative photos and special pricing for locals and visitors from March 29 through 31. Several restaurants will also offer specials to celebrate the birthday.
12. A new play starring Cindy Williams from "Laverne & Shirley," Didi Conn from "Grease," Donny Most from "Happy Days" and Adrian Zmed from "Bachelor Party" opens March 31 at The Smith Center for the Performing Arts. The play is titled "Middletown" and is about love, life and friendship and how each endures the roller coaster of life.
13. The world-famous Comedy Cellar has announced the April 2019 lineup for its first West Coast location at the Rio. Comedians for April 1 through 7 include Jared Freid, Nicole Aimee, Rocky Dale Davis, Sherrod Small and MC Mark Cohen. Performances are at 7 and 9 p.m. daily.
If you would like to submit an item for 13 Things, send an email to email@example.com.