The following is a list of 13 things to do this week in Las Vegas for the week of Aug. 9-15:
1. If you love Bon Jovi, check out Wanted at Green Valley Ranch Resort on Aug. 9. The tribute band from Lo Angeles is considered on of the best Bon Jovi tribute bands and is comprised of professional musicians.
2. The legendary Lionel Richie is back Aug. 9 and 10 in the Encore Theater at Wynn Las Vegas. His hits include "Three Times A Lady," "All Night Long" and the Grammy Award-winning "Truly."
3. The annual Black & White Party benefiting Aid for AIDS of Nevada is happening Aug. 10 at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. There will be food, drinks and lots of live entertainment. Proceeds benefit AFAN. Attendees should wear black and white.
4. The next free concert at the Fremont Street Experience features Collective Soul on the 3rd Street Stage. They will be performing hits like "December" and "The World I Know" on Aug. 10.
5. Billy Bob Thornton and The Boxmasters are bringing the Speck Tour to the Rocks Lounge at Red Rock Resort on Aug. 10.
6. The Gaming Goat is celebrating the opening of its 3rd location this weekend at the Downtown Container Park. The store, which has board games, role-playing games and tradeable card games, officially opens at noon on Aug. 10.
7. The Starboard Tack is hosting a Sadie Hawkins event on Aug. 10. There will be a DJ and photo booth. Sponsored by Campari and Peroni.
8. The Espresso and Exotics Monthly Gathering is taking place Aug. 11 at Boca Park between Kona Grill and Cheesecake Factory. Owners of rare exotic, highlines, customs or classics are invited to bring their cars and the public is invited to look at them.
9. The Howlin' King Crawdad will be live in concert Aug. 11 at the Clark County Library. It's part of their Summer Concert Series.
10. The Las Vegas Farmers Market is happening Aug. 10 in Downtown Summerlin and Aug. 11 at Silverton and Tivoli Village. There will be handcrafted items, multiple vendors and organic produce from Rod's Produce Market. There will also be a farmers market at Tivoli Village.
11. There will be a Ryan Reeves Meet & Greet on Aug. 12 at Pole Position Raceway. There will also be a beer tasting and food. Cost is $100 and limited to 100 people. Ticket includes souvenir photo, photo with the Vegas Golden Knights player, unlimited racing during event and more.
12. Harry Potter Trivia II is happening Aug. 13 at Meepleville Board Game Cafe. There will be 80 new questions to test your knowledge of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter to the limit. There will also be wizard and muggle food and beverages. Team size limited to 4.
13. A Silent Savasana is happening Aug. 15 at the Keep Memory Alive Center. Attendees can expect a night of impactful yoga and giving back to the community. The one-night-only event will benefit Keep Memory Alive and Cleveland Clinic Lou Rouvo Center.
BONUS EVENT FROM OUR SPONSOR
Named “Las Vegas Headliner of the Year” three times, South Point Showroom welcomes Frankie Moreno to the stage at 7 p.m. Aug. 15 and 29. At just the age of 10 years old, Moreno made his debut on CBS “Star Search.” Singer, showman, songwriter and musician, Moreno will entertain the audience with his highly contagious music and playful stage antics. Tickets are on sale starting at $20.