The following is a list of 13 things happening this week in the Las Vegas valley for the week of April 5-11:
1. The Great Vegas Festival of Beer takes over Downtown Las Vegas Event Center on April 5 and 6. The festival kicks off with the Mad Craft Experience on April 5. Saturday's Grand Tasting will feature local culinary selections, a silent disco and unlimited samples from over 500 beers.
2. Vintage Market Days are back in Downtown Summerlin this weekend. Upcycled antiques, unique clothing, handmade treasures, vintage home decor and more will be for sale.
3. The Main Street Art Walk is happening this week during First Friday. Support local artists, enjoy free music and sample area foods and drink.
4. Singer and songwriter Alicia Keys is performing April 5 in Pearl Concert Theater at The Palms hotel-casino. Her performance is part of opening weekend for Kaos Nightclub, featuring performances by Cardi B, G-Eazy, Zac Brown band and Hozier.
5. The 4th annual Kizuna Japanese Spring Festival is happening April 6 at Sammy Davis Jr. Festival Plaza in Lorenzi Park. There will be dancing, tea ceremonies, martial arts, music, calligraphy, Japanese food and more.
6. The Safe Kids Clark County Easter Egg Hunt will take place April 6 at Western Trails park. There will be egg decorating and hunts, races, face painting, games, food and more.
7. The Elks Lodge on West Charleston Boulevard is hosting the Las Vegas Exotic Bird Expo on April 6 and 7. Birds for sale, fun for the family and multiple vendors.
8. Tivoli Village is celebrating National Sibling Day on April 6. Food, games, entertainment and special guests. Free admission.
9. UNLV's 32nd annual Festival of Communities will celebrate various cultures April 6 on the UNLV Academic Mall. Live entertainment, global crafts, and new flavors.
10. The 29th annual AIDS Walk Las Vegas, led by Penn & Teller, is happening April 7 at Town Square. 2-hour pre-walk festival before the walk with entertainment, family activities and food and drinks available for purchase.
11. Mott 32 is offering a special prix-fixe menu, "A Taste of Mott 32," to benefit Three Square food bank between April 8 and 21. Menu includes hot & sour Iberico pork Shanghainese soup dumplings, 36-month acorn fed barbecue pluma Iberico pork, Maine lobster fried rice and more. $88 per person, $48 additional for wine pairing.
12. Ashley Fuller sings popular jazz standards and soul on Tuesdays in Piazza Lounge at Tuscany Suites. Fuller was the former lead singer in the iconic show "Jubilee" at Bally's Las Vegas.
13. Head to La Comida on East Fremont Street every Tuesday for Trivia & Taco Tuesdays. $3 shots, tacos, street corn and soup and $5 pitchers of Modelo and margaritas.
If you would like to submit an item for 13 Things, send an email to email@example.com.