Wynn hotel-casino has released the odds to win "Dancing With the Stars."
Olympic gymnast Laurie Hernandez is the current favorite to win at 5 to 1.
Rapper Vanilla Ice at 10 to 1 seems to have a slighter better shot than controversial Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte at 11 to 1.
Meanwhile, former Texas Gov. Rick Perry is at the bottom of the list with 75 to 1 odds.
"Dancing With the Stars" premieres at 8 p.m. Monday on KTNV.
Here's the complete list of odds:
- Laurie Hernandez and partner Valentin Chmerkovskiy, 5 to 1
- Amber Rose and partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy, 6 to 1
- Marilu Henner and partner Derek Hough, 7 to 1
- Calvin Johnson and partner Lindsay Arnold, 8 to 1
- Jana Kramer and partner Gleb Savchenko, 9 to 1
- Vanilla Ice and partner Witney Carson, 10 to 1
- Ryan Lochte and partner Cheryl Burke, 11 to 1
- Jake T. Austin and partner Jenna Johnson, 12 to 1
- Babyface and partner Allison Holker, 14 to 1
- James Hichcliffe and partner Sharna Burgess, 18 to 1
- Terra Jole and partner Sasha Farber, 20 to 1
- Maureen McCormick and partner Artem Chigvintsev, 35 to 1
- Rick Perry and partner Emma Slater, 75 to 1