The Station Casinos’ sports book oddsmakers are celebrating the announcement of an NHL expansion franchisearriving in Las Vegas for the 2017-2018 season.
On Wednesday, Station Casinos’ oddsmakers opened up pro hockey proposition wagering on the new Las Vegas Team to include:
- The over/under of 72 ½ total points scored by the Las Vegas team during the 2017/2018 regular season. Odds: -110 for both Over and Under (based on an 82-game regular season)
- Las Vegas NHL’s first home game with Opponent TBD. Odds: -170 for visiting team and +150 for home team
- Odds available on how the Las Vegas’ NHL team’s first goal will be scored in the 2017/18 regular season opening game.
- 1/2 odds for a full strength goal
- 2/1 odds for a power play goal
- 10/1 odds for a short-handed goal
- 25/1 odds for a penalty shot in regulation
- 4/1 odds that no goal will be scored in regulation
- These are opening lines only. Prices/odds will change and are subject to change.