LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — The biggest consumer electronic show is back in Las Vegas.
CES 2020 is expected to welcome more than 4,500 companies including tech giants: Apple, Samsung, Sony and Impossible Foods.
Some of the hottest new gadgets debuting at CES this year is Aibo, Sony's newest artificial intelligence robotic dog.
The robotic dog will develop a unique personality over time, interact with you and learn voice commands.
CES expert says this a perfect option for those who may have a home but can not own a pet.
Aibo is not the only robot making waves at CES. A pet-like robot is also making a big hit this year, it's called Lovot.
There is also a Keurig that can make cocktails using pods. There are 2 dozen flavors from classics to seasonals. It will cost just under $299.
And the Roybi Robot uses artifical intelligence to deliver content to children based on their interests through interactive lessons in several different languages.
CES is being held at 11 locations on or near the Las Vegas Strip.
- Restaurants offering specials for CES 2020 attendees
- 'Shark Tank' open casting call at CES 2020 in Las Vegas
- Flying gondola, cocktail machine, smart diapers and more featured at CES Unveiled
- Company whose award for sex toy was revoked at CES 2019 returns to CES 2020
- Impossible Foods announces new plant-based product at CES 2020