According to Zillow's Weekly Market Report, home price growth is accelerating nationally while homes sell faster and more often than last year.
More homes were listed for sale in the U.S. than the previous week, but not enough to keep up with the number of newly pending sales.
Here are the Las Vegas metro numbers:
- Newly pending sales fell 1.2% from last week, but are 3.8% higher than last year.
- New listings grew 10.8% from last week. Total inventory is now down 26.7% year over year.
- Homes that sold typically went under contract after 17 days. That’s 15 days faster than last year.
- The median list price is up 6.1% year over year to $344,960.
- The median sale price the week ending June 27 was $306,700, 2.8% higher than a year earlier.