A fire caused $250,000 in damage to a Las Vegas bar and restaurant around 9:41 a.m. Sunday.
Firefighters received several 911 calls after witnesses spotted smoke coming from the roof of the Roadrunner Saloon at 921 North Buffalo Drive.
A second alarm was requested after smoke made it difficult for firefighters to battle the flames. The fire was brought under control in about fifteen minutes.
An investigation revealed that the fire accidentally started in the kitchen area, then spread to the attic. Everyone was evacuated from the building without injury.
Officials say the fire gutted the kitchen completely while the patron area suffered heavy smoke damage.