A moldy, leaky hole in the ceiling above a shower is enough to keep anyone away. But one Henderson woman insists two weeks was enough time to fix it.
Tinamarie Lopez said she told emergency maintenance about the leaky ceiling in her bathroom as soon as she noticed it. During the next two weeks, her son would not sleep in his room, or use this bathroom.
"I can't run a household if the house that I'm coming home to is garbage and is not efficient," said Lopez.
She said she called and emailed multiple times, but no one came to fix her ceiling.
"It was story after story, excuse after excuse on why anything wasn't getting done," Lopez said.
Thursday afternoon they came in and made a quick fix but she was still not happy and said it did not look secure.
13 Action News went to the office at Crystal Creek Apartments on Warm Springs Road and Green Valley Parkway.
They promised they would send maintenance back out, and they did. Maintenance came back out the same day and did additional work on Lopez's ceiling.