Firefighters responded to a fire at a home around 3:45 a.m. Friday in the 600 block of Quiet Stream Court near St. Rose Parkway and Eastern Avenue on Friday morning.
The fire started in the home's laundry room and may have been caused by a dryer. The fire was contained to the laundry room but smoke caused extensive damage in the rest of the home.
Two adults and two pets were displaced by the fire. There were no injuries to the residents or firefighters during the fire.
Estimated loss is $215,000.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
BREAKING: house fire in Henderson, near Eastern and St. Rose Pkwy, crews say no injuries, most likely caused by dryer in laundry room pic.twitter.com/B5BkZdeKC3
— Marissa Kynaston (@marissaktnv) October 7, 2016