Five sheds were destroyed in a fire started by fireworks near Euclid Avenue and Wengert Avenue on Friday.
"We all ran outside, and I was calling 911," said Nancy Carrillo.
The mom was home with her four children when she noticed smoke in the backyard.
"In two minutes, everything was just already up," said Carrillo.
Carrillo lost all the valuables she kept inside two sheds including school supplies, Christmas presents, and tools.
"It's my husband's power tools, what he works with," she said. "That's more money than he'll get in two paychecks."
Firefighters received the call around 6 p.m. When they arrived, a large volume of fire and smoke could be seen behind several houses in the area. Fire crews discovered several wood sheds on fire behind the homes.
The fire was under control in less than 15 minutes.
After the blaze, five sheds were destroyed. One house sustained minor damage, along with a nearby utility pole and several wires. Power was off to the entire neighborhood.
The American Red Cross was on scene to see if assistance was needed for those who might be temporarily displaced due to the power outage.
No word on damage costs. No injuries were reported.
Carrillo said she's grateful her family was not harmed.
Warning: the video below contains brief harsh language.
— Mahsa Saeidi (@MahsaKTNV) July 9, 2016