Local News

Actions

Firefighters find burning mattress in Laughlin fire

KTNV-Default-Image_1280x720.png
Posted at 9:42 PM, Apr 07, 2017
and last updated 2017-04-08 00:42:33-04

Two adults and a dog were displaced in a Laughlin structure fire Friday evening.

Around 5:55 p.m., the Clark County Fire Department responded to a reported structure fire at 224 Sundance Shores Street in Laughlin. 

First units reported smoke showing from a utility room. Crews made entry and discovered a burning mattress and exposed electrical wires.

Power was cut to the building for firefighter safety.

There is no estimate as to the extent of the damage at this time. There were no reported injuries.