Firefighters responded to a house fire on Thursday.
It was reported around 11:51 a.m. at 5225 East Charleston, near Nellis Boulevard.
Upon arrival, personnel reported smoke coming from a two-story apartment complex.
Crews made an offensive attack and extinguished the fire at a reported time of 12:08 p.m.
There were no injuries reported. Early reports suggest that the fire began in the fireplace. The fire is under investigation.
One adult occupant was displaced as a result of the incident. Damages have not been estimated.